★☆☆☆☆ Attends Advanced Briefs

I have used the Abena Abriform, but like you @WillFord384 they are not as good as the PE back ones.

ATTENDS is now in 2021, a shit-quality diaper.
I wear REARZ, Inc. plastic-backed diapers at night.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
WillFord384 said:
There are a few good ones like the Abena Abri-Form Premium M4/L4 Brief. But I can't make myself like them. I've tried 39 models of cloth-backed diapers, but I reached a point where I decided I would buy only plastic-backed from then on. Cloth-backed just feels wrong to me.

fetch.php

As someone who is incontinent I can tell you they are all equally terrible at masking odor. The tapes/velcro stretches and require constant adjustment. Eventually the velcro doesn't stick very well. That leads to leaks and insecure placement. They are just a waste to me and don't hold up well enough.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882 and JaysonTheRegressor
Comfortable and discreet; that's all for the positives on this product.

These discussions always seem to end comparing 80 cent diapers to 4 dollar diapers. It's not really informative to people who don't have the means.

There are several cheap diapers out there, and yes they are all comparatively garbage against the premium brands (keep in mind that they are all literally garbage after one wearing).

I wear 24/7 on CAD 3.35 a day.

Miffy said:
These discussions always seem to end comparing 80 cent diapers to 4 dollar diapers. It's not really informative to people who don't have the means.
Not the intent of my post.

Back