Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
I ordered some cloth-backed Attends Advanced Briefs and they are one of the cheapest diapers out there.
The tapes have to be readjusted every hour or so just because the fabric stretches out if you have it the right amount of tight
Not to mention that the fabric tears easily just by wearing it
Not to mention they leak really easily and barely hold one wetting
Don't waste your money
This happened to the one I was wearing today, had to throw it away and I didn't even get to use it :mad:
1594685588900.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ChrisChris, KrankyPants and 4 others
Yeah..depends has a terrible reputation. Too bad they don't make a better product.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The "cost-per-day" is cheaper to get better quality stuff.

Reactions: Furrytum, BabySkye75, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I don't plan to wear this diaper. I do wear both pull-up and AB/DL diapers, AB/DL diapers was thanks to Crinklz

Reactions: chrischrischris
You have described every cloth backed diaper. They are all garbage (IMO).

Reactions: soggybottoms8882, Jorelaxed, chrischrischris and 2 others
I bought some, they didn't look very substantial and looking back at the Attends I wore and loved, these don't look at all comparable in quality. I use my Advanceds for stuffers in my Elite diapers...I cut the wings & elastic off, cut slits, cram it between the standing leg guards, diaper up and soak. All they're good for now, as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict and chrischrischris
Wow, that's a sad looking diaper! I just ordered some Attends premier overnights, I'm hoping they're better quality than that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and JaysonTheRegressor
Autiesaurus said:
Wow, that's a sad looking diaper! I just ordered some Attends premier overnights, I'm hoping they're better quality than that!
Same, that's why you order sample packs I guess XD

Reactions: chrischrischris
Autiesaurus said:
You'll love Attends Premier...so soft, cuddly and you'll feel like you're wearing big Pampers. You'll love 'em! 🤗 🥰

Reactions: DL4L1992
I miss the thick white crinkly plastic Attends...They went down in quality over the years but still wore the plastic fitted briefs up til recently.I just dont care for clothlike diapers, they just arent what I grew up with.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882, ThePaddedTurtle, DiaperGuy08 and 1 other person
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I ordered some cloth-backed Attends Advanced Briefs and they are one of the cheapest diapers out there.
The tapes have to be readjusted every hour or so just because the fabric stretches out if you have it the right amount of tight
Not to mention that the fabric tears easily just by wearing it
Not to mention they leak really easily and barely hold one wetting
Don't waste your money
This happened to the one I was wearing today, had to throw it away and I didn't even get to use it :mad:
View attachment 42877

Woah! Is that a diaper? Looks like a pile of blue and white garbage. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: soggybottoms8882, JaysonTheRegressor and BobbiSueEllen
BigBlueBear said:
It is. Believe me.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
BigBlueBear said:
That's because it is 🤣

Unfortunately most retail brand diapers are worthless its all about cost savings and profits, My Dad has a PSW come in twice a day and unfortunately now needs diapers (One good thing is I went through the trial and errors years before he need them with my OAB) when we get a new one most times they ask where we get his diapers as they usually only see the junk diapers when they visit other patients.

He now uses Rears new hybrid diaper instead of the Forsite due to the velcro type tape on the rearz diapers so Mom can loosen the diaper if needed.

MikeDJ said:
I miss the thick white crinkly plastic Attends...They went down in quality over the years but still wore the plastic fitted briefs up til recently.I just dont care for clothlike diapers, they just arent what I grew up with.
As poor quality as they are, I also enjoy the white crinkly Attends. I still have several packages of their old waistband style plastic-back fitted briefs and sometimes wear them for my daytime wettings. (Would not trust them for the night.) They need to be changed more often, but they make me nostalgic for my younger years!

Reactions: WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Not good diapers for even diaper lovers who are not incontinent

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
TD712 said:
Not good diapers for even diaper lovers who are not incontinent
I have a partial-pack of Attends 'Advanced' diapers here, they weren't very thrilling on their own. So I got the Attends Breathable diapers in both Extra Absorbent and Overnight variety. Those work better. The 'Advanced' briefs are stuffers now, about all they're worth to me. :unsure:

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I don't like the cloth backed nappies at all. I do wear Attends Active PE Backed slips and they are very good when I need put something on quickly for a couple of hours or go to the doctors/clinic where I would have to change. They don't hold a lot but they are practical in these circumstances.

Generally I wear much more absorbent ones.

KitsuneFox said:
The "cost-per-day" is cheaper to get better quality stuff.

Yep. Though since everyone's output is different I tend to think in terms of cost per liter instead of cost per day, then flip that into liters per dollar so a higher number means it's better. Here are the items with the most capacity per dollar that I've ever seen. Most of them are baby diapers.

If we look at only adult diapers there's no clear pattern. The very top performers (in capacity per dollar) are all medical-style diapers instead of ABDL style, but as you point out they're not the cheapest ones. Then we have a couple of cheaper drug store diapers and even the Rearz Rebel, though perhaps that one made the list only because I got them at an unusually good price.

mayhem said:
You have described every cloth backed diaper. They are all garbage (IMO).

There are a few good ones like the Abena Abri-Form Premium M4/L4 Brief. But I can't make myself like them. I've tried 39 models of cloth-backed diapers, but I reached a point where I decided I would buy only plastic-backed from then on. Cloth-backed just feels wrong to me.

fetch.php

Last edited:
Reactions: soggybottoms8882 and BobbiSueEllen
Back