ARGHHHHH UPS

zion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I want to rant a bit.

Has anyone else had a horrible experience with UPS. I've had the app lie to me three times, and their automated system does not understand human language. I feel bad for the customer service people on the other end of that Labyrinth from Hades.

Honestly I don't get a lot of packages from UPS. Most come USPS or Amazon, so every single shipment from them has been a horrible problem. I had a package moved to a pickup point that was supposed to be in Kentucky, and they redirected it to Ohio. Then at the Ohio pickup point they ranted about how the logistics center keeps sending items to them when they should go other places. I know logistics is a horrible mess of a thing to control but seriously how can UPS be this bad comparatively.

Okay Rant Over.

I’ve noticed just in the past month or two they are having temp drivers to cover other drivers’ vacations. Totally buggering it up. They don’t know the routine nor is the routine communicated (well). One guy a few weeks ago I think just gave up trying to find my place and sent the shit back. I got on the app and finally got a real person. It’s like they don’t care. I’ve had Amazon driver call and say hey where you at? And I talk them in. I’m not sure why UPS can’t figure that out, it HAS to be cheaper and quicker than returning a package to sender.

You would think.

I live out in the middle of nowhere. It's 14 miles to a bigger town and 30 miles to our county seat which is a small city. And then 65 miles South of us is the 2nd largest city and 80 miles north the 7th largest city in my state. I've taught my wife about buying online. And driving to town is expensive. We buy online now and go to town once a month. FedEx had a driver a little while back who told all of her coworkers our dogs where biters. There pugs and a chocolate lab they want to play when packages where shipped via FedEx we could pretty much be sure it would get lost. She wouldn't even bother trying to deliver it. As for UPS our driver spoil them he brings treats every time. He is a wonderful driver. So never an issue with UPS but FedEx had a problem with them for a long while.

Back