Are you lazy about not cleaning/changing on a weekend morning?

CrossfireHurricane

longtime complete incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Am I lazy when I don't clean-up and go for a shower during the weekend morning? Yeah, if I don't have anything else going on. If it's during the week I always
take off my wet and messy diaper and take a shower before I go for work. But during the weekend? Sometimes. Most of my BM accidents happen during sleep. And they are usually solid. Of course if it get's really messy I clean-up. If not I like to relax and have a cup of coffee. To be honest it doesn't bother me about a dirty diaper. I'm used to it. I like to use my computer, check the news and the ADISC forum. Then I take a shower, go to church and then brunch. It's great. Putting on a clean and dry diaper to start the rest of the weekend. Are you lazy like me?

Reactions: OverallsWearer and Diprs2
Me and my GF both get lazy sometimes on a Saturday morning. Especially after a hard week at work. But we generally shower together at some point, when she isnt here, i can get a bit more lazy as im only urinary incontinent but i do start to smell after a bit so then ill grab a nice hot shower.

Reactions: Diprs2
I like to have a blowout on a weekend morning. I put an underpad on my chair, put on sweat pants, and read the paper and drink coffee. I don't consider it done until the front and back of my sweats are soaked and my shirt is wet too.

I tend to lounge around in my morning diapers till mama gets around to changing me generally; I am messy by then, so she will tell me to get laid on the bed so she can change my stinky butt then she goes and showers

CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
Am I lazy when I don't clean-up and go for a shower during the weekend morning? Yeah, if I don't have anything else going on. If it's during the week I always
take off my wet and messy diaper and take a shower before I go for work. But during the weekend? Sometimes. Most of my BM accidents happen during sleep. And they are usually solid. Of course if it get's really messy I clean-up. If not I like to relax and have a cup of coffee. To be honest it doesn't bother me about a dirty diaper. I'm used to it. I like to use my computer, check the news and the ADISC forum. Then I take a shower, go to church and then brunch. It's great. Putting on a clean and dry diaper to start the rest of the weekend. Are you lazy like me?
I only have urinary issues. On the weekends (if there is nothing specific going on) I don’t rush to change/shower. If I feel I am nearing the point of leaking, or needing to have a BM, that is usually the catalyst for getting me into gear. Of course, if I have plans I get cleaned-up sooner.

If I am working from home on a particular day, I made delay cleaning up then as well.

I wear until my shower, near leaking, first BM (never in a squishy), or the rare dry night. Weekdays means a shower within 30-40 minutes of waking up. Weekends can be anywhere from immediately (woke up dry and in hurry to get to the restroom) to mid-morning. I tend to be a heavy wetter so my nighttime squishy doesn't usually last more than an hour or two after waking up anyways.

Last edited:
I used to be lazy for the weekends unless I had an early game. Now I spend most of my weekends with my GF. Before this I used to sit back until I had to change/cleaning up. Like you I wouldn't go for a shower right away. A dirty diaper doesn't hurt anything. They don't stink. At least not terribly. But if my partner is here, I like to be clean and dry, especially in the morning. She sometimes like to tease me when I have a loaded diaper when I get up. In the beginning this used to bother me but it doesn't now. I actually like the attention. But still, I prefer a clean diaper when she's here. Otherwise on weekends she's not here I too like to get lazy. It doesn't matter. Whether I'm wearing a wet and dirty diaper when I'm lounging or not. So yeah, I get lazy during a weekend morning.

yeah, I tend to be pretty lazy on weekend mornings as well. I usually wake up soaked and messy, and I enjoy the feeling of sagging as I start my morning. usually end up staying in it for an hour or so to get the most out of it.

I often stay in my wet nappy until it is about to leak

It really depends what I have planned and if I woke up with a messy diaper. If it is just wet and I am not doing anything (usually Sunday mornings) I stay in my night diaper as long as I can before I need to change though it is usually before noon. If I had a messy one, I usually clean myself up right away as it can burn and put on a fresh one. Either way, I end up chilling in just a tee shirt and my diaper

Back