Are we going to see kiddo junior plus again?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi. last month or maybe the month before kiddo junior plus in pink and blue suddenly became not available, with the promise of a return in march. well I don't think that's going to happen!. will we ever see these pretty little nappies again I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
Oh no! I hope they don't go away completely. They're the perfect 90s babies diaper replica! (Besides the SDK, I know)

Ive never tried them as honestly thought they wer for kids just with them being called kiddo. My own fault i should read the descriptions and actually also click on things to find out more about them xxx

Nappies r Us told me late March to early August, so fingers crossed!

Reactions: DLJosie
Thats where i buy the majority of my nappies from so ill keep an eye out for them coming bk in xxx

Reactions: Marting
Wich shop ? we have plenty of them in Diaper-minister and the US shop Us.kiddo-diapers.com

diaperminister said:
Wich shop ? we have plenty of them in Diaper-minister and the US shop Us.kiddo-diapers.com
HI.Thanks for the reply. we can not get diaper-minister stuff here in the uk. or if we can the shipping would be out of this world.

ben0510 said:
HI.Thanks for the reply. we can not get diaper-minister stuff here in the uk. or if we can the shipping would be out of this world.
the user diaperminister is the boss of company and the seller of kiddo.
please read again his reply. He mentioned his shop in US with other shipping prices

diaperminister said:
Well hi there. What a small world.
The fact that your account isn't certified as one for a company representative yet is surprising. I suggest talking to the administrators in order to avoid confusion in the future.

Last edited:
Its 30 euro delivery from diaperminister.com plus 23-24euro for the diapers so it a no go from me ill wait til they come bk in to nru xxx

gmate1713 said:
Well hi there. What a small world.
The fact that your account isn't certified as one for a company representative yet is surprising. I suggest talking to the administrators in order to avoid confusion in the future.
I think i already asked for that few years ago to the Adisc staff , but i can't rembember , i should try it again

Thank you

Reactions: gmate1713, TigerDL and southeastlittle
ben0510 said:
Sorry iam now an idiot 🫣 didnt read the word UK - thought US - sorry @ben0510 - hopefully you will be in EU again, then it would get cheaper

Thanks for the replies. just been back on the diaperminister web site. as I suspected the shipping would be £30.00. more than the cost of the item. so still no further forward.

ben0510 said:
Thanks for the replies. just been back on the diaperminister web site. as I suspected the shipping would be £30.00. more than the cost of the item. so still no further forward.
say thank you to the Brexit

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and southeastlittle
Hope so - two taped products are easier for me to do by myself when I'm out and I find the Kiddo Junior better than the SDK from ABU. I find the stock issues frustrating to say the least.

Back