Are there any good play centers in Texas that allow adults (or better yet are specifically for adults), and have things to climb and/or bounce on?

EclipseWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Monkey Joe’s looked promising, but if you‘re over the age of 12, they won’t let you play, and when I looked at another place, not only were they a bounce rental and not a play center, but the only things they had that were labelled as “safe for adults” were the inflatable pub (doesn’t have a bottom so you can’t bounce in it) and the inflatable tiki bar (too small to bounce in). Chuck E Cheese supposedly allows adults in, but they never clean anything and I don‘t want pinkeye.

You're in luck. In Austin, Texas there is Mt. Playmore. They typically have a vanilla adult only event at the end of the month. Our ABDL group has gone to those events in the past, it was a ton of fun.

Last edited:
I don't know about any place that is specifically geared for adults, but back in 2018-2019, I would have my caregiver take me to Kid Mania on the days I wasn't working at Amazon. It has been a couple of years since I have been there, because I can't afford a caregiver anymore since I am now only working as a substitute teacher. I am also scared to go alone, because I am afraid of running into the parents of the kids I work with, the parents would probably feel it is inappropriate for a school district employee to be by themselves playing at a place like this. If I could afford a caregiver, then I could find someone and just say they are my occupational therapist.

Back