Are there any ABDL bouncers out there or just designs for one?

sillygirl

Silly Girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I really want too buy or make one of these because I’ve already converted my bed into a crib and the next thing on my list is a bouncer.

Something a bit like the image below but for adults.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 12
last year or so i bought a camping swing chair,
since then I have added, the pad, headrest, 5 point harness, the over head bar and toys
so now it looks like the bouncer we both wanted.
im going to put a cloth cover on the bar, and call it finished

Attachments

• chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Wow
Reactions: DLYUL, Mas16210, TeeMousy and 1 other person
Halfdan said:
since then I have added, the pad, headrest, 5 point harness, the over head bar and toys
Oh wow that looks brilliant. I might come up with a design for one myself

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Very rough sketch but I can make it work. I just end up not following a drawing anyway. Excuse my writing

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpeg
    IMG_0112.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
sillygirl said:
Very rough sketch but I can make it work. I just end up not following a drawing anyway. Excuse my writing
another version of 1701277119700.png

• Love
Reactions: Mas16210, Little1, TeeMousy and 2 others
There I a guy on Fet who has an eBay account, I have never brought one (so I wont vouch for quality and safety) and you would have to install/get installed save suspension points yourself:

When I first read the topic- I was thinking bouncers as in people working at clubs that checks IDs at the entrance and throwing out disruptive guests. Lol

Reactions: Blorgldorf21, ElPulpo and GabyinPurple
jamiejamie said:
When I first read the topic- I was thinking bouncers as in people working at clubs that checks IDs at the entrance and throwing out disruptive guests. Lol
Funny. When I was a kid that was my dream job lol. Not anymore I hate them lol

Reactions: jamiejamie
Diapered Alex makes them in Canada. He had two of them at Indy Dreamworld this past year. They are very good.

jamiejamie said:
Myself except was like where is there an ABDL club that has bouncers for the crowd? 😂🤣😂

Reactions: jamiejamie
I saw an account on Twitter yesterday, @BiggerLittles. They’re a company in USA who make bouncers for ABDL community. They’re also on Etsy (bigge littles.etsy.com).

When I get myself established and have my own nursery, I’m 100% getting a bouncer 😄

This is an example of one made by Diaper_Alex. You can find him on Instagram. We got to try out the bouncers at Indy Dreamworld last July. I would love to have one, but I'm not sure where I could install it at home. It could definitely be hung at our local kink clubhouse, but I'm not sure if anyone besides a few ABDLs would ever use it there.
1701460841372.png

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, MarshallfromPawPatrol, Little1 and 2 others
Halfdan said:
Thank you, I've been looking for a design for something like this for so long

babyboymanic said:
Thank you, I've been looking for a design for something like this for so long

Attachments

• 20231203_152118.jpg
    20231203_152118.jpg
    723 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Thelonelybaby
That looks amazing

here's an abdl youtuber who posted links to a custom jumper he got from a store that you should be able to order from as well!, as well as a DIY bouncer he made!! hope this can help some of you:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperedCherub, Mas16210 and Thelonelybaby
Weezey said:
This is an example of one made by Diaper_Alex. You can find him on Instagram. We got to try out the bouncers at Indy Dreamworld last July. I would love to have one, but I'm not sure where I could install it at home. It could definitely be hung at our local kink clubhouse, but I'm not sure if anyone besides a few ABDLs would ever use it there.
View attachment 124480
Paw Patrol ! , i Love it

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
PaddedPonyBoy, I watched the video. OMG! I soo want one of those!!! I'm thinking I might save up & buy one. That bouncer is friggin' awesome! Made me wanna jump through the camera and take it, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Mas16210
Back