Are expensive bras worth it?

My above post has an incorrect statement. I've actually discovered both bralettes I purchased yesterday are exact matches to different hipster panties I have. 💕 💞 :love:

Reactions: Nandler and Want4mor
HRT has given me B/C breasts, so I've had the chance to try a few. My experience has been, on average, when you spend more money you get a better quality material and stitching that both feels better against the skin, and also lasts longer. That doesn't mean you have to go all the way to the extreme of course, just outlining the average difference between say a $10-$15 vs. a $25-$40 bra.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Seasonedcitizen said:
I fill my bras with knee high socks filled with rice.
I wonder if this guy's character would use sand? Caution, NSFW!

Sorry, resist… 😂

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the guest bedroom closet. Aside from several rarely worn winter coats are 2 of my 3 nighties, 3 of my 4 bras and matching panties for 2 of them. The bra shown in my post # 56, and another nighty I ordered, were delivered to an Amazon locker yesterday. I'll pick them up later today and likely wear both to bed tonight.

A lot of high end bras are in European sizes and even if you use a U.S. Conversion chart they might not fit collectly. Unless you can try on a couple of bras by the same brand (unlined, lightly lined and padded) before purchasing, I would not take the chance as it can be disappointing and extra work to return it.

Peesalot said:
Here is a picture of the guest bedroom closet. Aside from several rarely worn winter coats are 2 of my 3 nighties, 3 of my 4 bras and matching panties for 2 of them. The bra shown in my post # 56, and another nighty I ordered, were delivered to an Amazon locker yesterday. I'll pick them up later today and likely wear both to bed tonight.
I can be so damn dumb at times. Here's the picture I meant to attach to my previous post this morning. I just picked up a new bra and new nighty that will join that collection. 💞 :love:

20220105_083250.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Luminaire and rbm
PNW509Little said:
Not my thing, but I can tell you after 20 years of trying everything under the sun, my wife fell in love with Soma bras. The quality of the fabrics and how they are made is great. They have plenty of unlined options and as the observer, I can tell you they look pretty great on. They are not cheap but frequently have killer sales.
I have and like mostly unlined bras and have been looking at soma they have some that I think id like to try. Its hard to spend a lot of money and not get a good fit, seems not every manufacturer fits the same depends on style also. Someday soon I am going to try one.

Here's the bra I'll be sleeping in tonight ( 💞 how the water balloon falsies fill it out) as well as the rest of my lingerie choices for a blissful night of sleep.
Bra.jpg Nighty.jpg Stockings.jpg

Reactions: rbm and Seasonedcitizen
I have a few good sports bras from Fabletics and All in motion (Target's brand). They provide for two feelings. When I feel I need to wear to enhance my feminine feelings and they will also help with a sore back.

Spending more if you are truly getting the quality to go with it is great. VS quality can sometimes be hit or miss. Another great brand is Frederick's of Hollywood. I have friends that can only shop there because they need double k cups and Frederick's is the only place that has them for less than $100.

I had a nice restful night in nylon bikini panties a Werners 36b bra that fits nicely and a teal bodysuit from target.

stuckin60s said:
I had a nice restful night in nylon bikini panties a Werners 36b bra that fits nicely and a teal bodysuit from target.
1641574761297.jpeg
I just picked up this bodysuit from Target! It feels so good. There is a good amount of padding in the bra as well. I picked up another from a company called Sophie B. also. The cheaper Target one has more of a push up bra than the Sophie B. one but the lower feels more comfortable on the Sophie B. I will try to upload a picture of it.

Reactions: Nandler and rbm
1641575655486.jpeg
One bra I got recently also is this one from Target. The Auden Racerback push up bra feels great. I love the front clasp, too. Going to have to find more grant close bras. They are just so easy to put on. I have some berry red micro fiber and lace thongs by Auden that are very comfortable. They have this bra in a matching color to the things that will be a must to snag. If I get this one I will have six bras and two push up bra bodysuits. I think I have more than wife. Mine are prettier, also!

Want4mor said:
View attachment 69590
I just picked up this bodysuit from Target! It feels so good. There is a good amount of padding in the bra as well. I picked up another from a company called Sophie B. also. The cheaper Target one has more of a push up bra than the Sophie B. one but the lower feels more comfortable on the Sophie B. I will try to upload a picture of it.
I have this one in black I am looking for other colors but haven't run across them yet. they are nice and feel good the one I have on is the teal one it has no built in bra. I do also have some Auden bras the unlined underwire ones I have 3 of them still looking for a white one. very nice thank you for the reply.

I like heroom for bras and panties and they dont have a problem selling to men, crossdressers or trans

stuckin60s said:
I have and like mostly unlined bras and have been looking at soma they have some that I think id like to try. Its hard to spend a lot of money and not get a good fit, seems not every manufacturer fits the same depends on style also. Someday soon I am going to try one.
Soma will ship them to you and then do free exchanges if it doesn't fit. Our closest store is 5 hours away so we did plenty of mail order before she was finally able to get fit in a store. They are super nice if you call because it doesn't fit right and will help you find the right changes. The lace ones and most the unlined tend to run about one band size small because they are not as stretchy but the others are pretty versatile. Just know that they don't use VS type sizing, its more like Wacoal and true European sizing.

Want4mor said:
View attachment 69591
One bra I got recently also is this one from Target. The Auden Racerback push up bra feels great. I love the front clasp, too. Going to have to find more grant close bras. They are just so easy to put on. I have some berry red micro fiber and lace thongs by Auden that are very comfortable. They have this bra in a matching color to the things that will be a must to snag. If I get this one I will have six bras and two push up bra bodysuits. I think I have more than wife. Mine are prettier, also!
The blue bra in my post # 68 above is a front closing bra. It is my favorite of all my bras so far. Right now I have 2 bras and 4 bralettes. I plan to get 2 more of the No Boundaries bralettes (I have 3 of those now) so I will have 5 of them that are exact color matches to Secret Treasures lace panties I have. The panties come in 6 packs for under $15.00 and the bralettes are under $10.00 each. I get them all at Walmart and am really happy with them.

Back