Are expensive bras worth it?

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have been wearing some generic Amazon bought bras and then some No Boundaries pushup bras from Walmart. I don’t know much about bras. The ones I have been wearing are cheap and pushup. Obviously, I have no boobs and don’t need the support. However, because of the padding in them when I put on a shirt it looks like I do have boobs. What will getting a Victoria’s Secret bra or other $30-60 bra get me?

Wearing lingerie is about as far so want to go on the sissy side of me. But I want it to look sexy on me. Lacey bra with matching panties sort of thing. I wear panties in public because they can’t be seen. I don’t wear a bra because they can. But I would like to without being noticed. Would a bralette be a good choice?

Reactions: secretsquirrel, Carl1867, Babybuzz and 2 others
VS is prettier and the fabrics are often nicer. You can always try a sports bra and a heavier shirt.

Reactions: Carl1867, bbbinkie and Babybuzz
I found I can wear a lace bralette with silicone inserts in public without anyone noticing. The shoulder straps and back strap do not show their outlines like a regular bra does. The lace material is simply thinner. Also, the inserts may show slightly; but, there are many men with man boobs bigger than these so anyone that might notice the slight bulge would assume I have man boobs. Without the silicone inserts, the lace bralette is totally undetectable. BTW, I wear these under a golf style shirt. (y) I do have one regular bra that cost me around $25.00 into which I place 2 water balloons filled to a D cup size. I bought it from Amazon and love it. Sure wish I could wear it in front of my wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: jt1220 and Babybuzz
Yes, a thin bralette is doable for everyday use if you want to wear something discreet under polo style shirts. I have a few racerback styles that I have been wearing for a few years. I also have a couple VS PINK Tshirt bras I use with a hoodie or long-sleeved shirt....what I have found in any type of lingerie is what its purpose is, when I was wearing panties daily I went for more practical and comfortable styles for everyday and saved my nice pieces for special occasions and playing. Even tho I need diapers I do still use panties for short periods of time and all I have are VS or VS PINK. I do not have any men's boxers or briefs to my knowledge.

Reactions: Babybuzz and Seasonedcitizen
Most of my bras come from Target and Walmart girls dept. I love tween bras we use call them training bras...

Justice (1).jpg
mm 004sz.jpg

Reactions: New2DLWorld, ksboy71 and Seasonedcitizen
Not my thing but according to my wife and daughter yes they do. Because they have spent plenty of my money on them over the years. Especially my kid when in high school she was blessed in that area and said the cheap ones gave no support. Yes I was the dad that took her to get bras pads or what ever she needed. She still has me wrapped around her finger and she is grown and married now.

I would say it's like anything you get what you pay for but then again some brands are just over rated due to their names.

Reactions: bbbinkie and Seasonedcitizen
In the days of manic thinking I was transgender, I found VS sports bras (with underwire) to be most comfortable. It’s been a few years since I wore one though, so things may have changed since then.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Comfort is the main thing. Obviously with some brands (VS), you're paying for a name, but the cheaper bras are often not as well made as more expensive ones. Not always 100% true, especially with companies like Third Love and Adore Me on the market now, but just something to keep in mind.

That being said, there's a big difference between a $10 bra from Walmart and a $50 bra from Victoria's Secret...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Correction to my previous post. I paid $39.00 for my first and favorite bra. What was I thinking? It doesn't matter as I ❤️ 💓 💞 it! Here's a picture of it. Wish it looked as good on me as it does on the model. :ROFLMAO:
Bra.jpg

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Babybuzz, Nandler and 3 others
hodori779 said:
Comfort is the main thing. Obviously with some brands (VS), you're paying for a name, but the cheaper bras are often not as well made as more expensive ones. Not always 100% true, especially with companies like Third Love and Adore Me on the market now, but just something to keep in mind.

That being said, there's a big difference between a $10 bra from Walmart and a $50 bra from Victoria's Secret...
Have you or anyone else here tried anything from Adore Me or Third Love? I was looking around on Adore Me. $25 for the first set of lingerie or bra and panty set is great.

I need to find some good bras for an entry level CD/sissy….I want to wear them sooooo badly!

Want4mor said:
Have you or anyone else here tried anything from Adore Me or Third Love? I was looking around on Adore Me. $25 for the first set of lingerie or bra and panty set is great.
I bought this Ababoon panty/bra/garter set from Amazon for $17.00. The panties are a bit too skimpy for me; but, I like the bra and garters.
Ababoon.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, 49beachdipe, rbm and 1 other person
I generally spend about $20-30 on my everyday wear under anything bras. It seems counter intuative, but I have had the best luck with minimizer stye bras. Even though I dont have much breast tissue of my own, these bras are designed to "flatten", so they naturally seem to fit my already flat shape the best.

Now you mentioned your pushup bras that you sometimes use.... If this is your jam, I HIGHLY recommend spending $50 on a VS Bombshell Bra. Its basically 5lbs of thick heavy padding with straps lol. If your patient they can be had for 35ish dollars on ebay.

Reactions: Want4mor
Peesalot said:
I bought this Ababoon panty/bra/garter set from Amazon for $17.00. The panties are a bit too skimpy for me; but, I like the bra and garters.
View attachment 63773
That is sexy af! 🔥 Except for the super minimal panties I could totally see myself in something like this. Lingerie is my jam and I want an outfit like this. Garter belt, stockings, bra and matching panties; the whole nine yards. Not sure what I would do in this. I may get too aroused in this outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaper44 and Peesalot
Want4mor said:
That is sexy af! 🔥 Except for the super minimal panties I could totally see myself in something like this. Lingerie is my jam and I want an outfit like this. Garter belt, stockings, bra and matching panties; the whole nine yards. Not sure what I would do in this. I may get too aroused in this outfit.
The only time I wear those panties is if I'm wearing the entire outfit with a diaper which is rare. But, those panties are fine over a diaper. (y)

Peesalot said:
The only time I wear those panties is if I'm wearing the entire outfit with a diaper which is rare. But, those panties are fine over a diaper. (y)
Yeah, I could totally see it with a diaper. Just not w/o one.

Not my thing, but I can tell you after 20 years of trying everything under the sun, my wife fell in love with Soma bras. The quality of the fabrics and how they are made is great. They have plenty of unlined options and as the observer, I can tell you they look pretty great on. They are not cheap but frequently have killer sales.

New2DLWorld said:
I need to find some good bras for an entry level CD/sissy….I want to wear them sooooo badly!
I just got my first bras in the mail today from Shein. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I bought the cheapest bras on the site to start out with. Check out this one for 3$:
https://us.shein.com/Solid-Tank-Bra-p-2856714-cat-2203.html
1627959787139b4a537cf335cbaf4a5e4f971b5795.jpg
I need to stay away from that site. I've made four ~$50 orders there over the past two months. Cheap bodysuits and one-piece swimsuits for onesies, cheap bras and bikinis, and some actual male clothing; I'm hooked. Watch the daily flash sales for something that chatches your eye before you make an order.

I never had any sissy tendencies before shoping for onesies. All the good prints were categorized as women's clothes though. And as long as I was getting clothes to play in, why not a bra? Add in a few water balloons and I'm having fun! 😘😂

BTW, I've been adding a coating of baby powder to the balloons to reduce the sticking to my skin. It seems to be working so far.

Reactions: New2DLWorld and Peesalot
Back