Anyone put in diapers "just in case" and wet them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palle

Curious Straight Boy (5-10 years old)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The last time I can remember being put in on of my big sister's diapers (not a pull up) I was about 9yr, I'm not sure why, but both me and my big sister (15 or 16yr at the time) she was probably put int them before leaving home. She was still a bedwetter at the time and usually wore diapers during trips. I however think that I was only put in diapers during the night when not sleeping in my own bed such in hotels and relatives etc. At the airport we stopped at the ladies room and mom changed my sister and put a diaper on me at the same time. I felt that it was so random and probably the first time I was really ashamed and embarrassed, but I ended up wetting them on the flight so it was probably a good thing.

What's your restroom story?
Maybe someone you've seen or know also were temporary put in diapers and used them?

Reactions: Alicelolipop, Hell2DaNaw, ChristianDiaperLover and 5 others
My sister and I were both bedwetters who had to wear diapers and rubber pants at night, but never during the day. But our mother always diapered us before leaving for longer car rides, like to our cousins who lived more than an hour from us. She was always afraid one of us would fall asleep during the trip and wet ourselves so we were diapered just in case. I was 18 the last time my sister and I had to wear diapers on those long car rides, even though I hadn't wet my bed or wore diapers at night for a year. Thankfully, since they lived so far away, we didn't visit all that often, because in my later teens, my girl cousins made fun of me when they saw me wearing a diaper and rubber pants.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, ChristianDiaperLover, Blekyss and 1 other person
Not me, but until our son was seven years old, you'd have thought his bladder had the capacity of a shot glass. Road trips and long events were frustrating exercises in repeatedly stopping and/or rushing him to a restroom. So, GoodNites to the rescue. Son didn't mind, and the rest of us were saner for it.

I've always had the ability to hold it for long periods and can't ever remember asking my parents to stop at a restroom. (That was my little sister's job.)

Reactions: CodyBaby, Hell2DaNaw and Palle
Cottontail said:
Not me, but until our son was seven years old, you'd have thought his bladder had the capacity of a shot glass. Road trips and long events were frustrating exercises in repeatedly stopping and/or rushing him to a restroom. So, GoodNites to the rescue. Son didn't mind, and the rest of us were saner for it.

I've always had the ability to hold it for long periods and can't ever remember asking my parents to stop at a restroom. (That was my little sister's job.)
Like you, my daughter was also super dry during the day, no accidents until she got appendicitis which got really bad. She ended up being bedridden on a glucose drip for over a week in the hospital. But because she also had a urinary tract infection they didn't want her to use a catheter so she had to use diapers instead, luckily she only had to pee in them because of the glucose drip. but then got her period instead. She was completely devastated and had to wear a tabbed disposable diaper under her pants on the way home. When leaving the hospital we had to stop at the pharmacy to get her some meds and at the same time I asked if we should get her some more protection. She didn't want anything remotely similar to diapers so I ended up buying some ordinary pads for her period and in retrospect she didn't need diapers anymore either. For that diaper she wore on our way home, I believe she literary ripped it off as soon as we got home. At that time she was close to 16yr and we have never spoke about diapers again after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw
I just remembered something from a camping trip, actually this must be after I stopped using those "just in case" diapers in bed.

We were camping in a tent in the Swedish wilderness (don't worry, the car was close by) and the rain just poured down.
I sat in the apse and waited for an opportunity to go out and pee,
it never came so I ended up going back into the tent. I think my older sister already had her night time diaper put on. I was asked if I was ready for the night and I told that I was, except that I would wait to pee until the next morning. This was however nothing mom agreed to and started arguing with me and told or mayby she asked me to go pee outside or she would diaper me before I had an accident in my sleeping bag. My sleeping bag was dry when I woke up in the morning, But I think I wet my diaper right after waking up since I needed to pee really bad and I was already in a diaper.

Reactions: Blekyss
The last weekend before finishing third grade, our class went to a scout cabin to celebrate the end of the semester. In the building there were two dorms, one for the kids on one for the leaders or parents in this case. All of the kids except one girl slept in the kids dormitory. She had to sleep with her mom for some "medical" reason. The next day I saw her mom put something in the trash bin that I thought that I recognized, and I was right. It was a diaper, and it was wet, and I evolved a fantasy of ho she wet it. I never told anyone of my classmates about this since I knew how embarrassed she would be about it. I never told her that I knew and I actually never told anyone that secret until just now and she can still be anonymous to all but me. But I would really have liked to have seen her then, instead it became a sexual fantasy.

Reactions: Lyric
Or did anyone have a sibling put in diapers "just in case" and soon enough needed a change?

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw
Nope, but I somewhat uncomfortably track these threads.

Yeah I struggled a lot with bedwetting and daytime accidents (I believe) due to ADHD. I was the type of kid who would wait til the absolute last second to say I needed the bathroom so whenever we went on a long trip, my parents had me put on a goodnite. To be clear, I was still expected to use the bathroom, the pull-up was just an emergency measure in case there wasn’t one available.

Around the time I was 6, we were stuck in standstill traffic on our way back home. I told my parents I needed to go and they said hopefully this’ll pass soon and we’ll pull over right away. It took forever for us to get moving again, so by the time we pull into a rest stop, my dad and siblings all made a mad dash for the restrooms. My mom and I calmly walked over together and I remember she leaned down and whispered “I’m guessing you used your pull up right”. Feeling embarrassed, I said yeah and she took me to the family bathroom and helped me change.

Reactions: Palle
My only story that I remember on this topic was me as maybe a 6 year old on a trip and I had to pee. I wasn't in a diaper.

Usually, we'd pull over even on the side of I-80 and we kids would go pee.

For whatever reason, that wasn't an option. I remember being in the back right passenger seat. I was desperate and took out my peepee and just tried to aim down onto the carpet. Something slipped and I peed all over the back of the front seat headrest.

We all had a good time though. I was pretty shook up, but I image I felt better.

Cottontail said:
That’s funny…we are the exact opposite. When my son was 4-5 years old and still wearing a pull-up at night, we put him in one for cross country flights “just in case”. He never needed to get up during the flight and always had a dry pull-up when we landed. My wife and I, however, have to pee multiple times on every trip. For her it is restroom stops when we get to the airport, at the gate, as soon as the seatbelt sign is off in flight, again in flight, just after deplaning, etc. Same thing on car trips-he never needs to stop and it’s always my wife who asks. We usually joke that maybe she needs the pull-up.

Reactions: thedlguy, Hell2DaNaw and Cottontail
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back