Anyone playing Cat Quest II (2)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've played the 1st one a while ago, heard that 2 was in development when I was done with the 1st one and been waiting on it

Then, it released on PC and a waited for it to release on PS4 because i dont really PC game and only have a decent PC (probably would be enough to run Cat Quest and Cat Quest 2, but I really enjoy my PS4 Pro for a variety of games)

So, last Thursday I bought it and downloaded it and started playing a little on the weekend and I love it as I thought I would

But there are definitely some things to get used to compared to the 1st one; like how the game has 2 characters that you use

You can solo play or do Co-OP if you have someone willing to join you locally

I've been doing it solo thus far and it can be a bit tricky with switching back and forth (keeping certain magic on the Cat Character, while the Dog Character has other magic skills) but I am starting to get used to it

If anyone wants to give it a go, I would highly recommend it if you like these types of games; which would be an RPG type of game that has a main story, but theres a lot of extra stuff you can explore and all kinds of customizable options from magic spells, to equipments, and so on

And there are modifiers you can add on to make it more challenging; but I think it requires beating the story first to do so, and theres also a New Game + mode

Sorry never heard of it and I will put my pc up against any console

PCBaby said:
Sorry never heard of it and I will put my pc up against any console

The only reason I brought up PCs is that the Cat Quest games are available on multiple platforms; I think all the main choices (PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch I think?) have them

I am not saying that PCs aren't superior (they almost always are unless you are talking PCs made with the cheapest parts available)

I'm just saying I like my PS4 quite a bit and use it quite a bit, for many things including exclusives that the other gaming options dont have

I am just so used to using it and its controller that it's super easy for me to play almost any game on it, and that makes it my choice for most of my gaming

I made this thread to talk about the game, not to talk about which platform is better for gaming; in case that wasnt clear with the title

Last edited:
sorry I've always been a PC guy and now build my own.

PCBaby said:
sorry I've always been a PC guy and now build my own.

And that's fine, I'm not talking about Console/PC specs in this thread; just seeing if anybody else is playing Cat Quest 2 (or for that matter has played the 1st one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back