• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Anyone planning to visit the Philippines?

sissymelanie1967

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I'm a French crossdresser,sissy,who love to wear chastity cage and diaper,be dress as a woman and serve master or mistress as a submissive.
I would love a sissy sister too !
Where I live in Palawan Philippines there is no one I could meet for my fetish, so sad !
Any help to find some are welcome .
Cheers
Sissy Melanie

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and sissygirlpink
@sissymelanie1967 you‘ve taken your first step by announcing you’re here.

It’s a great place to find new friends and they are all over the world.

Welcome, enjoy and I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Don’t be surprised if someone else pops up as a result of your message from the Philippines.

Good luck and stay in touch.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
You so nice and give me hope , thank you dear .
If only a visiting tourist come and meet me I will be so happy .
So dam on fetish here ,all fake just for money and no feeling . Sad but true.

• Sad
I assure you, you are not on your own and there will be friends where you are.

I understand that in certain places in the world, it is a highly marketed commodity around companionship and meeting the needs/wants of people outside of what appears to be the norm.

I say appears to be because I am a firm believer that we all decide our own norm and it’s not for others to dictate.

Please just be you, enjoy being you and continue to reach out to make those connections and friends, they are out there and you’ll only find them by posting and calling out. Then be careful, chat first, get to know them before going headlong into face to face meetings. That way you will prevent or at least reduce the risks of just meeting people that just want to make money out of you.

Good luck.

Jenny xx

❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Great advised thank you dear . I agreed with you but I know the Philippines for 30 years and I'm in all the right sites for that period of time but no one here . I'm sure !
Is full of boring pinoy transgender who have no ideas of fetish and will never learn .
I'm a very optimistic and positive sissy but only outsiders visiting are good if tested on website before .

Hello and welcome! 😊

Reactions: sissymelanie1967 and Deleted member 57387
Back