Anyone need abena M4s?

theguest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Got nostalgic for my first “real” diaper. Bought some abenas. Covid weight gain is real, y’all. These don’t fit. So, anyone want to buy a pack minus the one I tried to put on? I got it on, but life’s too short for diapers that don’t actually fit...

Funny story ... for the longest time I didn't realize that the M in M4 referred to the size.... So I was a very happy boy when I discovered that L4s existed.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and chrischrischris
It’s called “Covid-19” same thing as “Freshman 15”, How much for the pack?

Where are you located?

honestly they are terrible, i used to love them back in the day, but recently got samples for fun of it, and they were junk!\

Reactions: theguest and chrischrischris
theguest said:
Got nostalgic for my first “real” diaper. Bought some abenas. Covid weight gain is real, y’all. These don’t fit. So, anyone want to buy a pack minus the one I tried to put on? I got it on, but life’s too short for diapers that don’t actually fit...
Location and price?

I don’t know, $15 plus shipping? I got them for $22 plus $3 Prime shipping. Missing 1. Have the bag still - not that I guess anyone cares. Shipping from middle tennessee

Last edited:
guest said:
honestly they are terrible, i used to love them back in the day, but recently got samples for fun of it, and they were junk!\
Shockingly thinner and smaller. Plastic, while crazy soft, is feeble. I remember losing my shit in college in 2011 when I got my first bag. My girlfriend at the time loved them, too. They aren’t terrible now, but definitely not what I remember. Still handle a fair amount. Better than the depends with tabs which was all I knew at that point. I consider myself very spoiled with abu these days. I don’t want to spend that for diapers, but I can’t deny how superior some brands are these days.

Back