Anyone Local to Vancouver BC Canada or Surrounding Areas ?

DaddyCGLovesDiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Super new to this website but wanna find some abdl friends or little or abs to hang or care with/for ! im local elsewhere outside van but can travel somewhat.

Would love the help and cool new ppl !

Reactions: SisterOlive, Lortimer and littledreamers333
Greetings and welcome to ADISC @DaddyCGLovesDiapers ! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself and some things you are interested in? It would be great if everyone could get to know you a little better.
Please remember not to post 'looking for' ads. Thank you for joining, and have a great time :)

KitsuneFox said:
Greetings and welcome to ADISC @DaddyCGLovesDiapers ! If you can, could you tell us a little about yourself and some things you are interested in? It would be great if everyone could get to know you a little better.
Please remember not to post 'looking for' ads. Thank you for joining, and have a great time :)
I have some on my profile but obviously all things abdl. I don't know anyone locally for irl hanging out.

DaddyCGLovesDiapers said:
Super new to this website but wanna find some abdl friends or little or abs to hang or care with/for ! im local elsewhere outside van but can travel somewhat.

im about 4hrs away but am always looking for friends

Reactions: Legzindiaperz and Truckerguy
littledreamers333 said:
Cool id dm but i cant yet lol but feel free to let me know if ur down to talk :)

Hello,

I'm from BC, I live offgrid on a remote island off the coast of Vancouver Island, always nice to meet a fellow Canadian 🦊😁

Reactions: hamAndCheeseOnRye, Legzindiaperz, WRDL and 2 others
fleckothefennec said:
Hello,

I'm from BC, I live offgrid on a remote island off the coast of Vancouver Island, always nice to meet a fellow Canadian 🦊😁
yea I never can find canadians tbh

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Welcome aboard, @DaddyCGLovesDiapers. I hope you enjoy the site and find it helpful. I’m about 150km away from you on the opposite side of the 49th parallel, but still near by in the global sense.

Cottontail said:
Welcome aboard, @DaddyCGLovesDiapers. I hope you enjoy the site and find it helpful. I’m about 150km away from you on the opposite side of the 49th parallel, but still near by in the global sense.
so far omg lol

littledreamers333 said:
you have a discord or something ?

I live in downtown Van not into meetups but down to chat.

Reactions: Legzindiaperz, WRDL, Truckerguy and 1 other person
Lortimer said:
I live in downtown Van not into meetups but down to chat.
cool shoot me a dm somewhere :)

I’m in Yaletown Vancouver

Reactions: boyblue22, Legzindiaperz, WRDL and 1 other person

I'm from Vancouver area also!

Reactions: WRDL and Dahling

I'm vaguely nearby in western Washington! I'd love to chat sometime

I am on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.

Vancouver has regular meetups, if you are wanting actual connection, lucky you.

There is actual connection there.

You get out of it what you put into it.

BC as in Because? Because What? 😆

Dahling said:
I’m in Yaletown Vancouver
Great Morning Dahling,

I'm Stevie from White Rock. Whilst I am still very new to this AWESOME site, I find myself SO encouraged and very impressed, at the depth of sincerity, transparency, authenticity, and vunerablities of everyones, thoughts, feelings and exxperiences. Its comforting to find a place as safe as here in ADISC .... particularly now, when our world was turned so upside down.

I noticed another Vancouver member naned " Trucker " I expect and hope there are others, perhaps we can all get together for a picnic in the Park or for a Seymour Snow Shoe Play Day in the months ahead.

Cheers

Reactions: Truckerguy
KrankyPants said:
BC as in Because? Because What? 😆
Very Funny. I like your sense of Humour.

pd8615 said:
I am on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands.

Vancouver has regular meetups, if you are wanting actual connection, lucky you.

There is actual connection there.

You get out of it what you put into it.
Greetings Pd8615...

Surprised to read - Vancouver has REGULAR meetups - ... I did not know this.
Do you have the specifics of that ? As in, the Who, What, Where, and Whens ? I'd be most grateful to know. Please & Thank-you

Does Beautiful Vancouver Island also have them ?

Steve

Cheers

Reactions: Truckerguy
Back