Anyone like peeing their pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor said:
This isn't my thing, so I'm just asking: does it cut into the fun or maybe the spontaneity if you take your shoes and socks off first? If it didn't matter, I'd think standing in the tub would be ideal. Failing that, maybe there's a good reason for Crocs after all.

Kind of like in the movie deadpool only instead of his reason you could call the crocs your pee-peeing shoes. LOL

seriously though I do occasionally enjoy peeing my pants yet I like peeing in my diapers as much as possible helps keep things simple such clean up.

but yeah standing in the tub is a pretty good idea.

I have a specific pair of trousers that I use when I just want to pee myself - they feel right for the job with regards to my personal preferences :)

SoundAsleep said:
I have a specific pair of trousers that I use when I just want to pee myself - they feel right for the job with regards to my personal preferences :)

Gonna guess they're really thick material so you get a nice wet patch on the front?

I think it's fun and feels and looks cool. I feel naughty when I do it in my pants.

It's something I enjoy, not done for a long time though.

If I'm wearing a diaper, sure. I mean, it's what it's there for. If I'm dressed normally, no. It makes too much of a mess, it's an odd feeling (I don't even like the feeling of a diaper leaking), and it's just not my thing.

I like to pee in the shower lol...not my pants though, too much cleanup.

I do enjoy doing that periodically, it just feels good to let go and breathe. I mostly did this in the shower though with the clothing of choice. Easier clean up and no explanation to anyone because they wouldn't know. I did this growing up and never got caught.

I usually pee my pants right before I'm about to do my laundry for the week.

Every once in a while, I feel like a no diaper day, and being IC, wet bottoms are gonna happen. I like it sometimes, feels especially naughty, and in the right situation can be excitingly fun. Or I will wear my cloth trainers and no plastic pants. Almost the same.

I've been 24/7 for a few years now. But after seeing this post, it sparked an interest in wetting my pants. I covered my chair in plastic and a towel and now I'm sitting here in wet pants :D The only thing I worry about is if someone stops buy my house unexpected. I've been diaperd so long normal undies feel a little strange. If I don't wear a diaper a few evenings a week it my save me some $$$ on diapers.

I often do it while sitting at the computer for lengthy periods. It's easier than getting up to go. In the morning I'm usually just wearing pj pants but later either jeans or plain old jockeys. I put a towel on the floor to avoid the puddle migrating to places I don't want it to go. And I like wearing my wet pants, sometimes for hours.

Reactions: wetaccident
Occasionally. I just don't really like the cleanup lol

I did

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I have wet my pants my whole life , soon to be 63 and I don't think there has been any period more then a week or so that I haven't wet my pants at least a little, I became a master at hiding it at an early age, I still wet my pants at least a a little every day usually just before showing for bed, I find great pleasure in the act of just letting go and sometimes I'll think I am going to just make a spot and I'll end up flooding my pants. I don't understand what the issue is with cleanup , they usually go right into the wash.

Reactions: wetaccident
NappiesNThingz said:
The only time I enjoy it is when I am riding my bike. I wear black shorts and my tiger trainers. There is a section on my ride where there is little car traffic. With a full bladder I let it rip and it soaks my trainers and shorts quite nicely. By the end of the ride I'm fairly dry...well, at least not dripping. Love the FL heat and sun.

This sounds soo cool. Your really making me consider buying a bike again.

Every once in a while, if the situation is right. I was in New Orleans a few years ago, staying at a hotel near the French Quarter. It was a Friday night and I did not know anyone in the city (I live far from NOLA). After having had a few drinks, I wet myself walking back to the hotel. I was tipsy but not drunk, though I played it up enough that if anyone saw me, they would believe I was smashed. I had a beer in my hand but wanted to be sober enough that if they situation started to go sideways, I had my wits about me.

I got a few looks, both on Bourbon Street and then back at my hotel. A few comments like, "That guy's trashed" or "Had enough, buddy?" It was fun.

I do not necessarily like wetting my pants but during the warmer months when I am in my garage or back yard doing work I sometimes remove my diaper so I can air out for a good while. Usually I put on regular underwear and an old pair of jeans or gym shorts so I dont ruin any good clothes, obviously I dont leave my house and go into public like this but I have had to explain my wet pants to a few unexpected visitors a few times over the years. So while wet pants to me is not ideal (hence the diapers) it is better than winding up with diaper rash in the middle of summer from not airing out sufficiently

Warmness said:
Obviously most of us enjoy diapers but is there anyone on here that likes putting on a pair of jeans or pajama pants and holding their bladder until it is bursting amd then just let go soaking your pants, for me its a wonderful feeling I feel naughty and ashamed but in a good way, is anyone else like this?
Only like peeing in my diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

KenworthW900b said:
I do not necessarily like wetting my pants but during the warmer months when I am in my garage or back yard doing work I sometimes remove my diaper so I can air out for a good while. Usually I put on regular underwear and an old pair of jeans or gym shorts so I dont ruin any good clothes, obviously I dont leave my house and go into public like this but I have had to explain my wet pants to a few unexpected visitors a few times over the years. So while wet pants to me is not ideal (hence the diapers) it is better than winding up with diaper rash in the middle of summer from not airing out sufficiently
I like to air out too.

I had a bit too much to drink a couple weeks ago and just said "screw it" and let a full bladder out in my sweatpants. It soaked my pants and socks and got into my shoe before leaving a huge puddle on the kitchen floor. Everything I was wearing still smells even after washing it. I don't think I'll do that again. I'll stick to just wetting a pair of tighty whities and shorts in the bathtub now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back