Anyone interested in NRU Little Rascals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re currently available in the u.s. via amazon. I ordered some but according to the shipping I’m looking at almost a month for them to ship.... idk. Looking forward to trying them.

bambinod said:
Just got mine in. Amazing diaper. And it comes with a surprise...

They're Fabines

Yep, Buntewindel. ALL measurements are identical.

Missed this thread somehow.... so same as Fabines but 10 per pack?

They look to have a clear taping panel.... is that right?

Argent said:
Missed this thread somehow.... so same as Fabines but 10 per pack?

They look to have a clear taping panel.... is that right?

yep that's right

Blue2006 said:
They’re currently available in the u.s. via amazon. I ordered some but according to the shipping I’m looking at almost a month for them to ship.... idk. Looking forward to trying them.

I love them! I'm used to the fit (which is very similar to bambino) and the print is just so incredibly vibrant, on a plain white background. It's brilliant! And being fabine, capacity is great too.

Yes, clear taping panel.

I prefer my diapers to be all-white, or have a good looking print on them. This one pulls off both at the same time. And it's an all-over print, not just on the tape panel. I just can't convey just how strong these colors are - they're almost but not quite electric and stand out so well on the white background! That picture from Nappies-R-Us, they didn't photoshop it and saturate the color, that's really how they look in person.

That’s exciting to know. I like the all white diapers with prints too. That’s why I like rearz safari a lot. I hope it doesn’t take a month to get them, if it does it is what it is.

They came fairly quick. Unless fabine has changed again, granted it’s been a couple years since I ordered them, they’re not like the ones from a couple years ago. The larges fit me very well. Very good tapes and the colors are very vibrant. The inside is very soft. The plastic is very solid. I didn’t think they’re crazy noisy but they’re crinkly. They absorb pretty well. I don’t think they wick all that great but I’ve noticed most diapers with this added sap do. They get kind of mushy pretty quick. They do hold a decent amount. I do find them very comfortable. They’re pretty wide as well. As soon as I can post some pics I’ll gladly do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back