6. Incontinent
Cot
Changing mat
Changing table
High chair

If so please could you let me know this is for abdl personal use

• Love
Reactions: LittleRobbie, BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
I’ve seen people place two ikea bookshelves together to form a changing table. Then they used a pad from ikea as well to go over top of it.

As far as a cot I am unsure. But Amazon has adult sized cots for camping. They can fold up for easy storage.

Another Amazon DIY is a directors chair and a wheel chair table for a DIY highchair

I hope this helps!

Reactions: LittleRobbie, KBoy, mistykitty and 1 other person
BabyWaverly said:
I’ve seen people place two ikea bookshelves together to form a changing table. Then they used a pad from ikea as well to go over top of it.

As far as a cot I am unsure. But Amazon has adult sized cots for camping. They can fold up for easy storage.

Another Amazon DIY is a directors chair and a wheel chair table for a DIY highchair

I hope this helps!
Do you have a picture of what the table would look like

I've heard of old towels being saved and used for changing mats before but combining just about any fabric can work as long as waterproof or absorbent. They just need to bee sewn together and it's all set. I've done one like that.

If you mean the more pad type ones though they usually tend to be waterproof or absorbent fabric filled with shaped foam or stuffed like a pillow. If you can sew or know someone who can you would just have to make the shape and stuff it then sew it. If you don't have older fabric source to use, those items are available online or a craft store cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
@BobbiSueEllen is the one to talk to, and this should get her attention 😇

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
babyjunior03 said:
Cot
Changing mat
Changing table
High chair

If so please could you let me know this is for abdl personal use
PaigeCherubiel said:
@BobbiSueEllen is the one to talk to, and this should get her attention 😇
Thank ya, Auntie Paige! Hiya, BabyJunior...I have no instructions but I've built a crib (cot?) and a high-chair. Both used common hand tools plus a handheld trim router...the crib went a bit further and used a router table & benchtop drill press. I s'pose I could make plans & instructions...

20230728_224856.jpg

20240404_144707.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tbjay, LittleRobbie, mistykitty and 2 others
Reactions: BBBen, NihilisticPuppet and BobbiSueEllen
mistykitty said:
I agree with this. @BobbiSueEllen is our Adisc diy master!
Thank ye, but I think I got more lucky at it 'an any other reason. 🤭🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
Thank ye, but I think I got more lucky at it 'an any other reason. 🤭🥳
I see it more as someone who is innately skilled but humble about their successes.

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
One thing I’d like to have built for me (because I have zero skills with hands on stuff) would be an adult toddler bed. Maybe one themed around something like My Little Pony or Paw Patrol.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and mistykitty
NihilisticPuppet said:
One thing I’d like to have built for me (because I have zero skills with hands on stuff) would be an adult toddler bed. Maybe one themed around something like My Little Pony or Paw Patrol.
That would be easier to build. But getting scaled-up, adhesive character images is another matter... 🫢

Reactions: mistykitty
babyjunior03 said:

Attachments

• (1) ibabycasper This little one is always reaching for the stars 💫🤍 How cute is thi...  FetLife.png
    (1) ibabycasper This little one is always reaching for the stars 💫🤍 How cute is thi... FetLife.png
    304.6 KB · Views: 9
  • (1) ABinAL Nursery is a work in progress, but changing table and highchair is ...  FetLife.jpeg
    (1) ABinAL Nursery is a work in progress, but changing table and highchair is ... FetLife.jpeg
    394.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: mistykitty and babyjunior03
babyjunior03 said:
I’ve also seen people use a portable massage table as a changing table. I have attached that photo as well.

Reactions: mistykitty and babyjunior03
BobbiSueEllen said:
Thank ya, Auntie Paige! Hiya, BabyJunior...I have no instructions but I've built a crib (cot?) and a high-chair. Both used common hand tools plus a handheld trim router...the crib went a bit further and used a router table & benchtop drill press. I s'pose I could make plans & instructions...

Super job there bobbiSueEllen

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and mistykitty
Back