Anyone have any other fetishes? Do certain fetishes tend to go together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me bondage

For as much as I love diapers I love underwear even more. I cannot buy enough!

Justo said:
Orthopedic braces, I have a
Long hinged knee brace, hard cervical brace and a moon boot

Interesting...
What about "Disability Devotees"?
With my having Cerebral Palsy, I have to wear AFO leg braces.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! I do like looking at pictures of men in pretty satin dresses (and wearing diapers of course).

My fetishes are basically interrelated. I have a fondness for pee outside of diapers; more specifically, stuff like urinating outdoors and potty training. When I was younger, I basically had zero interest in baby diapers, instead focusing on training pants, GoodNites, and adult incontinence products. I'm kinda still the same way really; I guess I see baby diapers more as comfort objects than sexual things. Probably because one wearing baby diapers usually isn't expected to be controlling their bodily functions at all, while one wearing something like training pants is but can't be trusted to. Something about that change in dynamic I just love.

caitianx said:
Interesting...
What about "Disability Devotees"?
With my having Cerebral Palsy, I have to wear AFO leg braces.

Its more about the devices than the people

No, I don't. I have a nonsexual love for plastic and vinyl (the smell of vinyl, the softness of plastic) if that could be considered.

Panties ! ! ! I love buying and wearing panties. I have a collection of about 50 pairs now. Not sure if I like buying them more than wearing them, but I can't turn down the opportunity to purchase another lovely pair...

AdapterTwenty said:
Yes, balloons.
Latex or Mylar? I have a fetish for mylar balloons but not latex ones.

thoughtsinsideadream :

I, too, just love the idea of getting my bottom spanked while wearing a diaper. I also love being double diapered, ( this makes my butt look huge ) putting on pantyhose and a dress, fixing my makeup, and playing mommy going shopping. I also love showing off my diapers, and watching cartoons while only wearing a diaper.

Jaymegurl

I like to see women wet their pants. I like it best if their wearing blue jeans. I also like to wet my pants. (no diaper on)

This is my first reply, sorry my wording is bad.

I love leather, collars and leashes. I have lots and lots of those. Latex rubber sheet, latex rubber pants. Having a bath in latex or pvc pants. Mild bondage. I love being close to big cats. If cuddles count then I am a cuddle whore. Being licked and licking is another fave.
Zeta toys would be among my collection if they made a decent and realistic tiger toy.

There are a few more but no way am I going to mention those here.

AdapterTwenty said:
Cool! I have always been scared of latex balloons popping without warning since they seemed to when I was little but mylars are fun!

MattiKins said:
I've always had a thing for feet, socks, and sneakers. That was probably my first fetishistic indulgence. The combination of a cute guy in a diaper with socks on = me fainting every time.

It weird now that you mention it because while I don't have a actual foot fetish I find that some claws and flippers very kinky and also just all of a sudden I find wearing novelty and only novelty socks kinky, Especily with diapers! It has been maybe 3-4 months since this has happened and I don't have a fetish for the actual socks and now I wear them around the house which is something I never used to do!

I like men's underclothing. Socks were actually my first fetish that I can remember, I was always sniffing socks. I love the smell. Underwear too. My second fetish that I can remember is watersports. I always liked peeing in my pants or seeing others do it. When I finally did discover diapers it made things easier.

I also like Omorashi I guess but that's it really

Women's panties, sissy, and diapers for me.

Most of my fetishes are all interconnected and have indeed all been thrown into one intense scene before. Bondage, girls clothing, some fluffy sissy stuff, accidents, slight medical tinge, and various funishments. The only ones I don't combine with my other fetishes is fireplay and electrical play (which I would like to combine with each other). Both of which I didn't think I would like and now totally love. Especially fireplay - told my friend 'Ain't no flipping way you're lighting me on fire!' changed to '...so when will you have time to light me on fire?' Getting over the visuals and preconceived notions was the hardest part.

Besides that stuff I notice ageplayers and pet or animal players tend to go together pretty well. An ageplayers imagination for seeing a pony or puppy up against somebody that really is in that headspace and wants to be viewed that way is a very cute thing sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back