Anyone from Tennessee?

I think it would be neat to find a munch or something around Nashville. My friend that I met doing karaoke, I told him and he’s very supportive. He knows a few other abdls. Which was nice to talk to him about. Plus the lady who runs the karaoke, who we all had some deep conversation about kinks and fetishes last week was very supportive. I haven’t told her but would feel comfortable doing so, as they are now friends of mine.

Disclaimer: In regards to me doing karaoke I’ve been going to the same place every week for the past 6 months. So I’ve made friends with the people there

Reactions: SimCo, PianoMusic1, Harut and 2 others
I could easily be convinced to meet at a community park or something.

I'm allergic to Nashville, though... I hate cities :p

Reactions: Harut, MunchyDK and BeTrue
Not from Tennessee, but Dollywood is one of my favorite places on earth! That and the smoky mountains make it one of the few places I would move to.

I visit Tennessee a lot for work; actually headed there today.

Bearcatz said:

Bearcatz said:

not from Tennessee but travel there a lot for work. Headed there today actually.

BeTrue said:
I'm in northern Alabama.
I am in Birmingham AL area. Travel to North AL a lot for work.

Reactions: Mapboy, MunchyDK and BeTrue
MickeyT01 said:
I am in Birmingham AL area. Travel to North AL a lot for work; just now went through Huntsville for a job and headed to TN.

Saying hello from Dickson County!

MickeyT01 said:
I am in Birmingham AL area. Travel to North AL a lot for work; just now went through Huntsville for a job and headed to TN
Saturatedandsodden25 said:
Saying hello from Dickson County!
How long have you been wearing?

Reactions: PullupAndy
BeTrue said:
I have not been able to meet anyone yet.. been hoping to since I got on here yesterday. Working in Jackson, TN this week. Stayed at the holiday inn in Dyersburg last night; they are booked up tonight as well as the one in Jackson and now have to travel all the way up to Union City to stay there.... what a day and what a week....

Reactions: BeTrue
MickeyT01 said:
I have not been able to meet anyone yet.. been hoping to since I got on here yesterday. Working in Jackson, TN this week. Stayed at the holiday inn in Dyersburg last night; they are booked up tonight as well as the one in Jackson and now have to travel all the way up to Union City to stay there.... what a day and what a week....
BeTrue said:
I am actually staying in Dyersburg, TN tonight. Just finished machine in Jackson and headed to Hotel in Dyersburg. What a day! Wrapping everything up in the morning and headed to MS for another machine.

Reactions: BeTrue
White County here

Bearcatz said:

Same. I live south of M’boro. I drive a truck on I-24 for work a lot and it’s awful. I’d be convinced to meet somewhere. Public of course but not like flaunting abdl.

ColinInDiapers said:
Same. I live south of M’boro. I drive a truck on I-24 for work a lot and it’s awful. I’d be convinced to meet somewhere. Public of course but not like flaunting abdl.
I travel all over the southeast with my work and I am in Murfreesboro a few times a year. Would love to drop you a line when I’m in town if you are okay with that.

ColinInDiapers said:
I’d be convinced to meet somewhere. Public of course but not like flaunting abdl.
Well, if you're ever coming up by Wilson county, let me know! :p

I’m pretty familiar with Wilson county. I drive an 18 wheeler for Amazon and I go to the one off 109, the one next to the racetrack and the big one in Mt. Juliet I only stay local and home every night.
Bearcatz said:
Well, if you're ever coming up by Wilson county, let me know! :p

Last edited:
I’m also in the adisc discord if anyone wants to chat or something.

I go to a local karaoke bar every week. One person that goes there that I have become friends with. I told that I was abdl, he told me that he has abdl friends. I was very surprised. He’s part of the LGBTQA+ community and kinky so he was very supportive. Said that it’s not weird at all. This was very comforting. Also the lady that runs the karaoke, her husband and my aforementioned friend were all talking about kinks/fetishes last week. I felt comfortable and like I belong.

MickeyT01 said:
How long have you been wearing?
Been wearing for about 7 years on and off. I’d eventually like to go 24/7.

Back