Anyone from Long Island

DiaperSissyJessica said:
Yeah, one of my Mommies lives at the Mayfield Apartment Complex next to 7/11.
We’d meet at Starbucks, Friendly's, IHOP for some chat and RP (RolePlay) scenarios.
Then it was off to CMI for PlayTime!

Reactions: diaperjared and Fairwarning
DiaperSissyJessica said:
Northport here. Have always wanted to meet other who wear as well. I wear panties and sissy diapers. Message me if you want to chat. 40mwm here.
Nice to meet you.

Reactions: diaperjared
Kayleigh said:
I read the same thing although I am not sure if the White Castle was included. While I haven’t been to a White Castle in a long time I have many fond recollections of the “ belly bombs”.
I steer clear of White Castle not my go to.

shepard said:
I’m from babylon village born and raised. Now in islip

Abdlforfun said:
Anyone chatting on here from Long Island
I am an AB from here. More middle west Suffolk County. Hadn’t been on here in a looong while. Need to figure out my login

Fairwarning said:
Nice to meet you.
I’m from Ronkonkoma area. Forgot about this site. I’m always on Fet.

yjs1diaper said:
Hello from Ronkonkoma any dl’s around here?
I’m from same area. I am an AB.

DiaperSissyJessica said:
Ha I was about to ask where on Long Island until I, instantly, recognized the Commack Commack Road Jericho Tpke reference ha

A
h you are right next door, very cool. I’m on Main Stfeet from time to time. Like, occasionally, stopping in at Sweetwaters. Like it there.

Fairwarning said:
Nice to meet you.
A brand new case of Northshores plastic tapes just arrived just now. First time in em. Never tried em before.

DiaperedMoo said:
NJ, that's close enough.
Yes absolutely close enough. Once weather gets better have to organize meet ups.

dbabyboy23 said:
NJ/NYC - would love to meet folks!
Are you still out on Long Island?

Abdlforfun said:
Anyone chatting on here from Long Island
MEEEEE. what part are you from?

Last edited:
Abdlforfun said:
I am sure there’s a lot of us from Long Island that wear are diapers. I’m from sayville and always looking to make Abdl friensa

yjs1diaper said:
Hello from Ronkonkoma any dl’s around here?
Me

littlebabydrew said:
MEEEEE. what part are you from?
Ronkonkoma area of Suffolk County. Anytime you want to meet up, that’d be great. Especially, now that Spring temps should come around fairly soon.

Last edited:

Fairwarning said:
Nice to meet you.
I have Northshore white plastic tapes diapers on right now. I am always into meeting up with local others at places. Let me know I’d you do. Coffee works. Once warmer Spring temps arrive to our area, a lot more choices.

diaperjared said:
Ronkonkoma area of Suffolk County. Anytime you want to meet up, that’d be great. Especially, now that Spring temps should come around fairly soon.
i don't drink coffee. never liked the taste. I'm 22 btw. I'd be down to hang if you're in a reasonable age range.

littlebabydrew said:
i don't drink coffee. never liked the taste. I'm 22 btw. I'd be down to hang if you're in a reasonable age range.
Ah understood. I am exactly 20 years older, 42. Not exactly within just a few years. But, I would not want you to meet up if you would rather meet with someone closer in age and didn’t feel like you’d be comfortable with 42. I always put it out there with others on here who are local. I kinda forget the age factor is important to many as well.

diaperjared said:
Ah understood. I am exactly 20 years older, 42. Not exactly within just a few years. But, I would not want you to meet up if you would rather meet with someone closer in age and didn’t feel like you’d be comfortable with 42. I always put it out there with others on here who are local. I kinda forget the age factor is important to many as well.
i respect you understanding the age gap. even though we prob like the same 80s and 90s bands lmao

Back