Anyone ever wear diapers to work?

Timpro24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Today is my 1st day of wearing diapers 24-7 and I was wondering if anyone else that doesn't need to wear diapers all the time has ever gone to work in a diaper and wet it

Reactions: faeria, Canadianfalls, Jr2012 and 5 others
I do!!! I go about 2-3 times a week. I don’t ever use the restroom so I solely go in my diaper while working. I get up and walk around a lot so people don’t suspect I never use the restroom. I love the thrill and convenience of diapers!

Reactions: Jr2012, Chrissie, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
In my office now with a wet diaper, office door is currently closed, but I just go about my day like most people except I just happen to be wearing a diaper under my adult clothing.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, Canadianfalls, Jr2012 and 4 others
I wear diaper everyday everywhere nothing wrong to be yourself

Reactions: Myday2, Jr2012, babyky and 6 others
Every day... Would love to go to work without one... but that might be ill-advised... Good luck. It is highly unlikely anyone will notice... unless it leaks... then just have a bottle of water handy to "accidentally" spill on you. ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jr2012, Diaperboy27, Abnalover and 2 others
I have never gone to the office in a diaper but when I work from home and usually am in a diaper. Good on you for going in to the office diapered!

Reactions: ianwee, Jr2012, Magicalgirl101 and 4 others
Many times!
Old news...

Reactions: Jr2012, Magicalgirl101 and medfet878
I have

Reactions: Jr2012, Neroforte and Abnalover
This is the best you can do for yourself! Congratulations!

I´ve been diapered 24/7 for two years so pretty much all my work has been produced with a wet diaper hugging my tushie. I work from home, but also have to go outside for meetings constantly, so I carry my diaper bag -my laptop briefcase- to change if necessary. I´m not IC but the comfort provided by my diapers gives me enough confidence to go about my professional life just as any other guy.

Have fun!

Reactions: Babybike2, Jr2012, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 4 others
Yep 24/7 wearer me

Reactions: Jr2012, NorthwestDiaperDude, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
Reactions: Jr2012, Diaperboy27, Abnalover and 2 others
I'm not 24/7 but where to work often. I'm an HVAC technician and I go into a lot of people's homes. So I have to be mindful of the crinkle noise it makes when walking through but I do it all the time nonetheless.

Reactions: Jr2012, Abnalover and Diaperboy27
Tomtomthedl said:
I'm not 24/7 but where to work often. I'm an HVAC technician and I go into a lot of people's homes. So I have to be mindful of the crinkle noise it makes when walking through but I do it all the time nonetheless.
Wear a key on your belt loop to mask the noise. It’s what I do at work in the cubicles.

Reactions: Jr2012, Diaperboy27 and Tomtomthedl
Yea, I wore pull-on nappies some days during autumn, but I didn't wet them, for I wore Chinese jeans and I didn't want to risk leaking or others smelling me.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Deleted member 39193
If wearing to work while working from home counts, yes, I wear to work everyday.
If called to come into the office during the week then I will not wear at that time. Don’t want to be exposed in an office full of snitchy co-workers.

Reactions: ianwee, Deleted member 39193, Neroforte and 1 other person
Hemix said:
Yea, I wore pull-on nappies some days during autumn, but I didn't wet them, for I wore Chinese jeans and I didn't want to risk leaking or others smelling me.
What do you mean by "Chinese Jeans"? Do jeans made in China smell different?

Yep, all day everyday. My typical daytime diaper is a Bambino, Rearz, LFB, Trest, etc. so I don’t have to change at work. In the rare case I do need a change, I usually go home on lunch and come back. I’m usually pretty soaked by the end of the day though.

I work as an Engineering Manager in an office and manufacturing environment. Lots of meetings and at times walking around the manufacturing floor. Nobody has noticed or at least they haven’t said anything.

The only concern is quiet hallways and crinkling sometimes. Otherwise, nobody would know.

Reactions: dllovergirl83 and Jr2012
jamiejamie said:
Wear a key on your belt loop to mask the noise. It’s what I do at work in the cubicles.
Haha. 🤣 already have a set of keys on my side so I'm good I guess. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Kirisin, Neroforte and jamiejamie
Tomtomthedl said:
I work in pest control and am often in other people's homes myself. I used to worry about the crinkle but not much anymore. Most people don't put 2 & 2 together when it comes to that.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and Neroforte
I wear to work. The only time I can’t is when my mom comes to visit as she doesn’t know I like to wear. Aside from that I wear to work everyday. I work in a grocery store so it’s very convenient.

Reactions: Neroforte
Back