Anyone ever try these?

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I purchased these on Amazon. At first I thought they were lame but once I figure a good fit they fit great. Really hold the diaper in place. It just really takes some altering to figure the best fit. There are a lot of snap configurations. Once I got it figured out they were great with a tykables Camelot's and rearz overnight booster.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-27-13-47-41-17_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-27-13-47-41-17_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Edgewater, Theophilus and Deleted member 59082
Not those exact ones, but I have these ones from Rearz, and absolutely love them. I love the snug feeling around my body. I'm told it helps with leaking too, but I'm not sure about that. I've worn them overnight over a diaper, and they just feel great!

This also has snaps to adjust the sizing through the crotch, but I've just left them at their full size.
1687893195877.png 1687893211134.png

Last edited:
Oh yeah totally on the crotch area. I tried adjusting them but snaps kept coming un done so I just left it. I found some of my old seni boosters to slip in the ones I have tonight when I go to bed. But they definitely hold diaper in place. I love it.

I've learned my lesson that velcro doesn't hold up, in my opinion. I always opt for the snaps in those situations.

Reactions: PaddedRita and jonny77
blaincorrous said:
I've learned my lesson that Velcro doesn't hold up, in my opinion. I always opt for the snaps in those situations.
Hi YA blaincorrous
Ya that is so true !! Plus the valcro will get dirty with lint along with other stuff like that. But that is a very cute looking diaper , do really like the pink very girlish !!

Reactions: blaincorrous
I've never tried diaper covers before, but the input you guys are giving almost makes me want to change my mind. Guess I'll have to go with the snap ones as velcro straps diminish overtime as @blaincorrous and @Rita said.

They look like my Haian snap-on plastic pants. Thy work real well and don't leak when I wear them over cloth diapers.

jonny77 said:
I purchased these on Amazon. At first I thought they were lame but once I figure a good fit they fit great. Really hold the diaper in place. It just really takes some altering to figure the best fit. There are a lot of snap configurations. Once I got it figured out they were great with a tykables Camelot's and rearz overnight booster.
Rearz has a pocket diaper much like this. can be worn over as a diaper cover for support and added protection against leaks, but you can added boosters / inserts and it becomes a diaper. they work great.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
Back