Anyone ever seen Peep and the Big Wide World?

I've seen that show before! I've seen it on TV! First on TLC way back in the early 2000's and then later on PBS paired with POCOYO

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, BobbiSueEllen and KittyninjaW
i loved the show and the intro!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail
KittyninjaW said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peep_and_the_Big_Wide_World It's a nice babyfur show about 3 birds who all explore there world. It's on youtube if you all want to see it.
It's a great littlespace show. I've had the intro song stuck in my head for... almost 20 years! My kids both loved that show, and I watched it so many times with one or both of them. It takes me back and makes me feel little too.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
Yo I grew up with Peep! Loved that show

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
I love that show! Especially Beaver Boy and how he calls Quack "Blue Sailor", Peep "Yellow Guy" and Chirp "Red Round". And that proud, toofy grin... 🤭 ...but you know trouble's afoot when you hear him going "Nang-nang-nang-nang-nang!", rapidly chewing large patches of trees down. 🫢

Then, there's Quack and that one time he led the pond fish & creatures upriver to a pond the Beaver family made by damming up the river to their old home, with Quack calling out:

"Fish and crabs and crayfish all!
Squiggly, wet things, big and small!
On our way, not coming back!
Find our water...something...quack." 🤭🥰

PBS ran it awhile...then cancelled it for fantasy-based shows like Pinkalicious and Peterrific. Agh.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and Jorelaxed
I loved watching Peep and the big wide world and Pocoyo.
They would relax me and bring me back to a world of innocence and no adult worries.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back