Little otter pup | Usually eepy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Soooo I was perusing Reddit as one does and happened...by total complete coincidence šŸ˜…... to find a post where someone asked about a "fart diaper" xD and someone linked THESE. They're called Shreddies and essentially they're clothing, although it looks like they have A LOT of other things as well, for preventing farts from smelling.

While I'm not interested in purchasing any, I already have undies that are really good at what these do :sneaky:, I find the idea and website rather entertaining (and it's honestly not a half bad idea if they work). Could maybe make a funny gag gift that might also actually be usable lol.

Anyway, just thought I'd share and am curious what others' thoughts and opinions are on them.

• Haha
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Zetsubo and ade
NabePup said:
Soooo I was perusing Reddit as one does and happened...by total complete coincidence šŸ˜…... to find a post where someone asked about a "fart diaper" xD and someone linked THESE. They're called Shreddies and essentially they're clothing, although it looks like they have A LOT of other things as well, for preventing farts from smelling.

While I'm not interested in purchasing any, I already have undies that are really good at what these do :sneaky:, I find the idea and website rather entertaining (and it's honestly not a half bad idea if they work). Could maybe make a funny gag gift that might also actually be usable lol.

Anyway, just thought I'd share and am curious what others' thoughts and opinions are on them.
Lol, from my understanding, they are ā€œanti-fart underwearā€, and god, I donā€™t know why, but that just sounds so comedic to me

It seems that the only real difference from normal underwear is that itā€™s more suited at reducing/blocking flatulence, but thatā€™s extremely niche imo

Those are my thoughts on the matter. Thanks for sharing, I had a good laugh šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: NabePup
Zetsubo said:
Lol, from my understanding, they are ā€œanti-fart underwearā€, and god, I donā€™t know why, but that just sounds so comedic to me

It seems that the only real difference from normal underwear is that itā€™s more suited at reducing/blocking flatulence, but thatā€™s extremely niche imo

Those are my thoughts on the matter. Thanks for sharing, I had a good laugh šŸ˜‚
It looks like, compared to typical undies/clothes, the cloth is made from activated carbon so it acts as a filter. They market them at "those suffering from gastro-intestinal conditions".

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it entertaining and comedic haha. The "About" page they have a suggested guide for ideal gas passing positions lol. Not to bag on the product by any means, it's just so, unexpected and entertaining xD

I had a wtf moment with the Carbonana šŸ¤£
Plenty of choice; should be able to do all the Trumps, this Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: greatlake5 and NabePup
ade said:
Omg! I didn't even notice that one at first! lol That cannot be that comfortable D: And I hope whoever uses it washes it before traveling with it!

I thought this was going to be about the breakfast cereal (a childhood favourite of mine).

feetintrouble said:
I thought this was going to be about the breakfast cereal (a childhood favourite of mine).
I've never heard of the cereal Shreddies before, but that'd sounds like way more of a reasonable and logical thing to expect lol

NabePup said:
I've never heard of the cereal Shreddies before, but that'd sounds like way more of a reasonable and logical thing to expect lol
Perhaps theyā€™re more well known in Britain; a variation of shredded wheat.

I think this would be really awesome fabric to incorporate into a cloth nappy to provide some extra odour control, but I have never found a place where you can buy it at a reasonable price.

AsherDearing said:
I think this would be really awesome fabric to incorporate into a cloth nappy to provide some extra odour control, but I have never found a place where you can buy it at a reasonable price.
That's a really good idea!
Do they actually sell rolls of it as a raw material to use for making things?

NabePup said:
That's a really good idea!
Do they actually sell rolls of it as a raw material to use for making things?

I canā€™t find any, if you do, let me know. ā˜ŗļø.

AsherDearing said:
I canā€™t find any, if you do, let me know. ā˜ŗļø.
Well I have, but itā€™s 100gbp+ per metre.

I havenā€™t found anything cost effective.

Last edited:
AsherDearing said:

Oh dang! You'd have to sell anything made with it for like soooo much for it to be worth it. I wonder where Shreddies sources their material from?

Yeah, could maybe get two nappies out of each meter, so you would probably be talking Ā£80 per pocket nappy or wrap at a minimumšŸ˜¬.

ade said:
When I first saw the product name "Carbonana" my first thought was pasta carbonara - one of those misreadings the brain can do. I don't really want my mind to link tasty pasta and an anti-stink wedgie device! šŸ¤£

feetintrouble said:
Despite being an American, I also thought it was going to be about the breakfast cereal. I learned about it from Scottish People Twitter. šŸ˜

AsherDearing said:

There's the activated carbon filters available as sheets. If you can scavenge on a building site when they're installing the aircon, you may find some offcuts in a skip šŸ˜‰

Back