Anyone else wear tighty whities over your diaper to keep it in place?

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and shaknaked
Sometimes I wear women's panties over them but never men's.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Mathew and Seasonedcitizen
oldpppants said:
I admittedly use cheap diapers - Walmart stretch briefs. When I put them on they fit snug and tight but as time passes they begin to sag, even inside my jeans. I solve the problem with regular undies over them. Only problem is that occasionally the edge of the undies gets wet, even though it doesn't leak into my pants.
I wear boxer briefs, and the edge getting wet before my pants is kind of a feature in my opinion, it's like the last line of defense before your pants get visibly wet, but you can usually feel them getting wet as a warning

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and oldpppants
I wear tights (pantyhose) over my nappy - they help hold it in place, but also expand when it swells up - I've found that wearing panties over my nappy will encourage it to leak, but tights generally don't.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Seasonedcitizen
oldpppants said:
I admittedly use cheap diapers - Walmart stretch briefs. When I put them on they fit snug and tight but as time passes they begin to sag, even inside my jeans. I solve the problem with regular undies over them. Only problem is that occasionally the edge of the undies gets wet, even though it doesn't leak into my pants.
I threw away all my tighty whiteys not long after I started wearing diapers. It's been over 4 years now since I've worn regular underwear because they're way to thin. I still wear cotton underwear but they're super thick and I have to pin them on and wear plastic pants over them.I wear my belt underneath my diaper pins and I pull my diaper up high above the waist in the back to keep them from sagging.

I have worn both mens briefs and womens panties over my diapers in the past

I wear boxers over my diapee

I don't wear briefs over my diaper but I do like wearing longjohns.

I often wear women's brief style panties over my diaper to help keep it in place when it gets soggy and heavy.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I wear them. It may just be a placebo, but I think I leak less. But my diapers have stretched them out lol.

lian said:
Do you mean like this? I love it if my diaper is pressed against my body using these.
View attachment 86442
No problem - boy shorts or bike compression style panties will work - only consideration is wearing something too tight and wetting too
much squeezing out the pee - can happen with a too tight onesie when stressed - so moral of this is know when to say when and take
steps to control the leakage before it occurs - change the padding - adding more may seem to fix the problem but then there is more
volume to contend with if steps are not taken - know when enough is enough - - -

oldpppants said:
I wear expensive abdl diapees and I will admit I do quite like the way briefs look over a nice thick diapee theres just something about it.. also I really love the way it shows on the edges and kinda peeks out were your legs start idk 🙈

oldpppants said:
For cheap diapers I'd def reccomend trying goodwill they always have some interesting stuff here in my town and you never know I saw that a guy found some rearz safaris there before pretty cool, at my good will they have alot of tena diapees (not the good tenas though 🤦‍♂️)

littledub1955 said:
I love the reasonable price on them.
Been wearing 24/7 just over a month now and they keep serving me well no exposure or risk of exposure.

Reactions: littledub1955
LittleMonsterUK said:
Been wearing 24/7 just over a month now and they keep serving me well no exposure or risk of exposure.
Can't wait to get me a few. I don't own any yet but my birthday is coming up on November 21st. Maybe I'll buy me some then unless I can get my little sister to get me some for my birthday. I'll just have to work on the courage to ask. She knows I wear because I told her when I started and several times already she had pulled my shirt down and told me that the tag on my diaper was showing.

Reactions: LittleRascal
Egads if it isn't the diaper rising up its having a shirt pulling down and it is all in the rear view mirror - good luck staying covered !

oldpppants said:
Does someone make onesies that are stealthy - snaps at the crotch but look like regular shirt up top?
I go with Tykables onsies. They snap up front instead of in the crotch this way there is no inner thigh rubbing. Also they have a slight stretch and hold up a wet diaper quite well.

Sometimes when situation needs tight fit. Otherwise snap on short onesie do the job

I will use thick nylon shaper panties and a pair of footed tights over my disposable and they work great.

Back