Anyone else wear tighty whities over your diaper to keep it in place?

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I admittedly use cheap diapers - Walmart stretch briefs. When I put them on they fit snug and tight but as time passes they begin to sag, even inside my jeans. I solve the problem with regular undies over them. Only problem is that occasionally the edge of the undies gets wet, even though it doesn't leak into my pants.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Do you mean like this? I love it if my diaper is pressed against my body using these.
206e78e1f69c7611239d8ef0-01.jpeg

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Davvyboy, imustgo and 3 others
I use these ranger panty shorts when I'm out. It's pretty common that the brief liner gets wet around the legs, but it dries super fast.

1662219643968.png

Reactions: Davvyboy
I don't use tighty whities but do use boxer briefs over top helps keep things in place

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Davvyboy and Seasonedcitizen
Every once in a while I will use yoga shorts, they are body hugging but are not compression shorts. With a propper fitting diaper i really don't need the extra support. I saw a video once demonstrating that underwhere over diapers will actually cause leaks sooner than without.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
barkd74 said:
Every once in a while I will use yoga shorts, they are body hugging but are not compression shorts. With a propper fitting diaper i really don't need the extra support. I saw a video once demonstrating that underwhere over diapers will actually cause leaks sooner than without.
Leaks I don't mind so much unless I'm going out. Sagging, especially when wet, drives me nuts

Reactions: Padded90sKid and Seasonedcitizen
I used to till I invested in onsies. Now onsies are a must with my diaper wearing in public.

• Love
Reactions: diapeybabybrian, BlueDude, littledub1955 and 1 other person
I always use a pair of plastic pants even though the diaper is plastic backed. I almost feel incomplete with out a pair on over them.

Reactions: HappyCamper, shaknaked and Seasonedcitizen
I usually rely on adult sized onesies for this but if only running out for something quick sure I'll throw a pair of "tighty whitey" underwear over the diaper to keep it in place. Though it makes no difference, my underwear aren't white but black or blue.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Have you tried a Sigzagor diaper? It's basically a diaper cover. When I use a disposable diaper I cut the tapes off and place it in the diaper that way I can have it as tight or as loose as I want it.

Nowididit said:
I used to till I invested in onsies. Now onsies are a must with my diaper wearing in public.
Onesies are the way to go

Reactions: Norcalabdl, BlueDude, littledub1955 and 2 others
I wear my boxer briefs sometimes to keep mine in place like compression shorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun
Even though I consider myself more DL than AB, adult underpants seems to spoil the experience, so I have cotton/lycra diaper pants and satin diaper pants to help with sagging, especially with a cloth back disposable diaper that is very wet and loaded.

Frungie said:
Even though I consider myself more DL than AB, adult underpants seems to spoil the experience, so I have cotton/lycra diaper pants and satin diaper pants to help with sagging, especially with a cloth back disposable diaper that is very wet and loaded.
I hear you. I too am mostly DL... I don't want a pacifier or a bottle, but I wouldn't mind a onesie (maybe one that would look like a regular polo shirt to the outside world). I would also buy babyish printed diapers if I could afford them, and to try out cloth ones with plastic pants like I wore as a baby. Also if I could afford them I'd think about wearing cloth training pants (the "almost a big kid kind") instead of my regular underwear... to pee in when I'm home and just to know they're there when I'm out and about.

Nowididit said:
Exactly and tighty white’s are for big kids 😤 onesies are the only valid option

LittleMonsterUK said:
Exactly and tighty white’s are for big kids 😤 onesies are the only valid option
Does someone make onesies that are stealthy - snaps at the crotch but look like regular shirt up top?

Back