Anyone else a natural age regressor?

ABCelaenasWorld

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My Abdl/MDLG space basically helps me everyday, I suffer from autism and few other health conditions, but I’m what’s considered a natural age regressor which means I’ll go into a younger state of mind without thinking, this only happens to me in situations, but most of the time you’ll probably be talking to little me😊

Reactions: longallsboy and ShyBoo81
I’m not entirely sure what a natural age regressor is, but I find the more comfortable I am with people, the more “little” I’ll be unintentionally. I just naturally, when comfortable, revert to more of a childlike way of acting or thinking when I’m socially comfortable, such as when I’m with my really close friends. I think most people know me as closed off and quiet but my close friends know me for the little kid I am at heart 😝😝

Reactions: LittleMaya, lilstevie56, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
I suppose. I mean, I am so many different ages all the time I have noticed, depending on my mood. But the youngest I'll go is around 5. But diaper wearing is obviously "pull-date" for 5. But I love playing, being spontaneous, and goofing around. I've been lucky enough to get "regular" adults to partake in silly antics. Some, are even diaper-wearing. Mostly, I just get people to goof around, make funny videos, and be creative.😊

Reactions: medfet878
Wondercrinkee said:
I suppose. I mean, I am so many different ages all the time I have noticed, depending on my mood. But the youngest I'll go is around 5. But diaper wearing is obviously "pull-date" for 5. But I love playing, being spontaneous, and goofing around. I've been lucky enough to get "regular" adults to partake in silly antics. Some, are even diaper-wearing. Mostly, I just get people to goof around, make funny videos, and be creative.😊
Yeah, I’m usually little for bad reasons🫥

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: longallsboy, medfet878 and Woncrinklz
ABCelaenasWorld said:
Yeah, I’m usually little for bad reasons🫥
😂 if you’re thinking kinky yes, and because of mental health conditions, my home situation, and other things

Reactions: medfet878
When talking to most adults I act in a very reserved manner. But when Im around someone Im comfortable with like my best friends, I talk in a chill carefree way almost like a kid. So I guess in this sense I am a natural age regressor

It would be lovely though if I somehow had the ability to tell if a person has a little personality deep inside them, cause I'd love to be able to share my little side with them too 😊

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Any more, I tend to regress naturally, often without provocation. It does put my emotional state in a better place, especially if it's a down day.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and ABCelaenasWorld
ABCelaenasWorld said:
My Abdl/MDLG space basically helps me everyday, I suffer from autism and few other health conditions, but I’m what’s considered a natural age regressor which means I’ll go into a younger state of mind without thinking, this only happens to me in situations, but most of the time you’ll probably be talking to little me😊
I am a natural age regressor.
I am also Autistic.
My social functioning is not that great.

Reactions: ABCelaenasWorld
caitianx said:
I am a natural age regressor.
I am also Autistic.
My social functioning is not that great.
Ah! Sorry I also have a a hard time with texting🥺 but it’s nice to meet someone like me😁 how are you?

Yes but not to the toddler or earlier years

I'm 42 but easily relate to a younger crowd such as 18-25. Although I'm an avid reader of classical literature and have an intelligent air I have a bad habit of interjecting the word "like" into sentence structure. My vixen says I often sound like a valley girl that can recite Shakespeare while rebuilding your car engine🤣

I say it's enduring, she doesn't agree 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and ABCelaenasWorld
I naturally regress when treated little :) but it depends who's trying to treat me little :p if the littler little tries then that doesn't do it for me :p

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and ABCelaenasWorld
I naturally regress when I go to sleep, tbh I've never told anyone irl I'm a little or dl, but when I was at my old job one time I was havin a hard time not talking little😅 but yeah I do know I love feeling small and little, helps me cope with my trauma, loneliness and depression and stress

Reactions: dogboy and ShyBoo81
fleckothefennec said:
Yes but not to the toddler or earlier years

I'm 42 but easily relate to a younger crowd such as 18-25. Although I'm an avid reader of classical literature and have an intelligent air I have a bad habit of interjecting the word "like" into sentence structure. My vixen says I often sound like a valley girl that can recite Shakespeare while rebuilding your car engine🤣

I say it's enduring, she doesn't agree 🤷‍♂️
Lol, I use the word "like" a lot too ...have a habit of saying "I know" even when I don't and calling people "bro"

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and fleckothefennec
lilbabyjooce said:
I’m not entirely sure what a natural age regressor is, but I find the more comfortable I am with people, the more “little” I’ll be unintentionally. I just naturally, when comfortable, revert to more of a childlike way of acting or thinking when I’m socially comfortable, such as when I’m with my really close friends. I think most people know me as closed off and quiet but my close friends know me for the little kid I am at heart 😝😝
I notice there r some things that are childish about me, like some things I'm not matured in for my age, and Ive always known I liked feeling younger....always loved stuffies and hugs and cuddling, don have a real serious mindset either, and my brains all over the place all the time like a child, except when I regress help calm my mind

Reactions: ShyBoo81
ZepPW22 said:
Lol, I use the word "like" a lot too ...have a habit of saying "I know" even when I don't and calling people "bro"
Yes totally 🤣

For me it's "I know, right?"

I didn't actually ever notice I talked like that until my current partner made me aware of it and now I can't un hear myself 🤣

fleckothefennec said:
Yes totally 🤣

For me it's "I know, right?"

I didn't actually ever notice I talked like that until my current partner made me aware of it and now I can't un hear myself 🤣
I'll jus say "I know" even when I don't know, doesn't help I'm 18 and everyone thinks I think I know everything, I don't!!!

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and fleckothefennec
It's funny, I'll call my dad bro, my mom bro, any of my friends I call bro, or dude😆

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81
The struggle is real . sometimes it is difficult to be in a adult headspace , mindset.

lilkayden said:
I naturally regress when treated little :) but it depends who's trying to treat me little :p if the littler little tries then that doesn't do it for me :p
Sounds like a really cute game of who can out-little the other person lol 😆

Reactions: ZepPW22
Back