Anyone a big Nintendo fan?

Nintendiap

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all! Still really new to ADISC. I was just wondering, are there any big Nintendo fans on here? I love Zelda, Mario Kart, Splatoon, and Smash primarily, but I play a lot of other Nintendo games too. My friend code on Switch is SW-0378-8885-6099. If anyone wants to play some games, let me know! And, just another question out of curiosity, but is there like an ABDL gaming Discord or something because I'd be up for joining that and making some ABDL gaming friends!

• Love
Reactions: Topazz, Blathers and Lumen
Hey there! Yeah I'm a fan of Nintendo but I o my have the old Wii. I do love Zelda but I've I only played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Windwaker and Twilight Princess. I would love to ay Breath of the Wild though. I've heard great things about it. I do play Mario Kart Tour on my phone though. I posted a thread about it last week but I don't think anyone replied. If you play it let me know and we can swap friend codes!

I'm not sure of any ABDL gaming discord though I'm afraid.

My main console is now a PS4. So far I've played FFVII Remake, The Last of Us Part 1 and I've just started Red Dead II 😃

I * was * ... up until they forced motion controls . I am not able to use motion controls very well, making most games Nintendo has now-a-days unplayable .

Last system I bought new was an N64, and I loved a lot of the games it had ... some of my most played titles where GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, DiddyKong Racing, Mario Kart, and Super Mario 64 .

KitsuneFox said:
I * was * ... up until they forced motion controls . I am not able to use motion controls very well, making most games Nintendo has now-a-days unplayable .

Last system I bought new was an N64, and I loved a lot of the games it had ... some of my most played titles where GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, DiddyKong Racing, Mario Kart, and Super Mario 64 .

Oh my god, GoldenEye... great memories of the best Xmas day ever! I remember being in school and being so excited for that game. I also played Perfect Dark, Mario Kart and Super Mario 64 - Jolly Roger Bay was my favourite level and I loved the music for it ❤️

I play Sword Art Online, Pokemon Shield and Atelier on the Nintendo switch!
And I have Pokémon Diamond for the DS

Absolutely

I have a rather big collection of games for multiple systems, primarily PS4 and Switch

But I also have DS and 3DS games

For me PS does the more intense/realistic looking games well, whereas Nintendo specializes in games that are more Casual and family friendly/Cartoony games

Reactions: Blathers
bohemian85 said:
Hey there! Yeah I'm a fan of Nintendo but I o my have the old Wii. I do love Zelda but I've I only played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Windwaker and Twilight Princess. I would love to ay Breath of the Wild though. I've heard great things about it. I do play Mario Kart Tour on my phone though. I posted a thread about it last week but I don't think anyone replied. If you play it let me know and we can swap friend codes!

I'm not sure of any ABDL gaming discord though I'm afraid.

My main console is now a PS4. So far I've played FFVII Remake, The Last of Us Part 1 and I've just started Red Dead II 😃

Wind Waker is one of my favorite games and is definitely my favorite Zelda! BotW is also really good and if you end up getting a Switch, I definitely think it's a must buy. I don't play Mario Kart Tour sadly. I tried it, but just couldn't get past all the microtransactions.

I don't own a PS4, but I've heard great things about FFVII Remake! I did just recently get FFVII on Switch but haven't started it yet. I'm also sure it's probably quite different from the way the Remake plays, but I still feel it is a classic game I should try out!

KitsuneFox said:

I get not enjoying motion controls, the Wii era was definitely not fun for me. Mario Kart Wii with the Wiimote is just awful. However, they have gotten more accurate recently and in most Nintendo games now they can be turned off if you don't enjoy them. Breath of the Wild and Splatoon use them for aiming, for example, but you can also turn that off and just use the analog stick.

And I LOVE my N64. Still play it quite often actually. Diddy Kong Racing is an excellent kart racer and while Super Mario 64 might not really have amazing graphics anymore, it is still a great 3D platformer.

Babyfur said:
I play Sword Art Online, Pokemon Shield and Atelier on the Nintendo switch!

Oh cool! I also went with Shield over Sword. I feel like most went with Sword though. Didn't really like the look of the Sword Legendary honestly.

Reactions: Babyfur
Nintendiap said:
Wind Waker is one of my favorite games and is definitely my favorite Zelda! BotW is also really good and if you end up getting a Switch, I definitely think it's a must buy. I don't play Mario Kart Tour sadly. I tried it, but just couldn't get past all the microtransactions.

I don't own a PS4, but I've heard great things about FFVII Remake! I did just recently get FFVII on Switch but haven't started it yet. I'm also sure it's probably quite different from the way the Remake plays, but I still feel it is a classic game I should try out!
Yes mate! I love Wind Waker too! I loved the enhanced combat system with counter attacks but I preferred the graphic style of Ocarina, Majora and Twilight. Was still a great game though.

As for Mario Kart Tour, I am a completely free to play user! I don't pay for gold pass or anything which makes it even more satisfying when I beat someone who has payed so much money to win 😂 It's a great feeling 👌🏼

Yeah FFVII is so good. It was.a.big part of my childhood and I have many fond memories of it. Even though it's dated I still think I could play it through now. Remake is very different but also very magical to see this game lovingly recreated in these modern times. Highly recommend both mate 👍🏼

BabyTyrant said:
I have a rather big collection of games for multiple systems, primarily PS4 and Switch

Nice! I also have a big Switch game library! What are some of your favorites?

Just to add to the motion controls thing, the newest Paper Mario has motion controls turned on by Default, but it also lets you turn them off if you dont like them

I imagine a lot of games they days that have Motion Controls allow you to turn them off completely if you dont like them

Nintendiap said:
Nice! I also have a big Switch game library! What are some of your favorites?

I like Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Mario and Luigi (they dont have one on Switch yet) and the more traditional Legend of Zelda games and like Metroid and been waiting to see how the zmetroid games they have been working on turn out

Mario + Rabbids is a fun game too

bohemian85 said:
I preferred the graphic style of Ocarina, Majora and Twilight.

Yeah FFVII is so good. Highly recommend

I think Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess have such a distinct feeling to them. I really like how those games look a lot. I think they make you feel really engrossed in the gameplay.

I will definitely have to give FFVII a try!

Reactions: bohemian85
BabyTyrant said:
I like Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Mario and Luigi (they dont have one on Switch yet) and the more traditional Legend of Zelda games and like Metroid and been waiting to see how the zmetroid games they have been working on turn out

Mario + Rabbids is a fun game too

How is the Switch Paper Mario? I've heard very mixed feelings on it. Most people I've heard either say it's okay or awful.

I too am waiting on Metroid for Switch. Prime 4 probably isn't coming for a while, but I'm hoping for a 2D Metroid reveal of some sort!

Mario + Rabbids is a good game! Been hearing rumors of a sequel and I hope it's true!

Nintendiap said:
How is the Switch Paper Mario? I've heard very mixed feelings on it. Most people I've heard either say it's okay or awful.

I too am waiting on Metroid for Switch. Prime 4 probably isn't coming for a while, but I'm hoping for a 2D Metroid reveal of some sort!

Mario + Rabbids is a good game! Been hearing rumors of a sequel and I hope it's true!

I actually like almost everything about Paper Mario The Origami King

There's a few things I would change if I were the one that made it but its a lot more positive of an experience than a negative one

My biggest complaint is I just don't like the combat system Vs Bosses, but I still think its worth at least playing once for anybody that is a Paper Mario fan

Its no TTYD, but its nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be

Nintendo started losing me with the Wii U, and with the Switch, I'm mostly gone. The form factors just don't appeal to me at all. I'm a TV gamer first and foremost. I want to crash on the couch while I game. The last Nintendo system that was made for that was the original Wii, and it was the absolute epitome of a casual TV gaming machine. Unfortunately, for the type of gamer I am, it's been all downhill since then, at least as far as Nintendo hardware is concerned. The Wii U was a bizarre neither-here-nor-there contraption, and the Switch is a handheld console that condescends to plug into a TV, but pretty much sucks as a TV game machine unless you buy additional accessories--like proper controllers (the "joy-cons" might be ok if I was an actual baby :))

Plus there's the matter of sitting down to play games only to find that somebody's taken the Switch out of the dock and it isn't even there to be played.

I love the old Nintendo franchises, and perhaps unfortunately, the old systems are still my favorite places to play them. I just really don't like where Nintendo has gone as a platform.

Last edited:
I love Nintendo stuff and especially my switch! I got mine launch day I binged BOTW, of course. I got 100% hooked on all things Zelda at that point and have been trying to play through the other Zelders. Nearly finished SWS on my Wii. x3 Also got hooked on the Zelda lore and boy is it cryptic, vague and mind melting at the best of times. I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to BOTW2 or whatever they end up calling it. 😁
Oh yeah, and I own other games for it too.... Like 'Links Awakening'. I don't only just like Zelda I promise. 😅

The discord for the forum here has a gaming chat. Though someone might have already mentioned it so sorry if I'm just repeating.

• Love
Reactions: Nintendiap
Cottontail said:
like proper controllers (the "joy-cons" might be ok if I was an actual baby :))

Haha. I totally get that. I got the Switch launch day and I felt no trailer truly showed off how tiny the joy-con are. They're okay, but not optimal. Plus joy-con drift is a major issue. I actually prefer playing Switch games with a GameCube controller still!

TomiDreamcraefte said:
I love Nintendo stuff and especially my switch! I got mine launch day I binged BOTW, of course. I got 100% hooked on all things Zelda at that point and have been trying to play through the other Zelders. Nearly finished SWS on my Wii. x3 Also got hooked on the Zelda lore and boy is it cryptic, vague and mind melting at the best of times. I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to BOTW2 or whatever they end up calling it. 😁
Oh yeah, and I own other games for it too.... Like 'Links Awakening'. I don't only just like Zelda I promise. 😅

The discord for the forum here has a gaming chat. Though someone might have already mentioned it so sorry if I'm just repeating.

Nothing wrong with loving Zelda games - they are great! BotW is really good. I've played through it a couple times now! What other Switch games do you play? I'd be down to do some multiplayer with people on the forum discord!

Back