Anybody have fun bedsheets?

Heck yeah I do 😃

Two different Star Wars sets (boy-ish versions), a NASA/space set, another Star Wars set (girl-ish version), a DC superheros set, and a set from Pottery Barn with pink, aqua and lavender planets, stars, comets etc that glow in the dark :)

Reactions: wetaccident
AliB said:
I got the rainbow ones at Walmart bc they’re 100% cotton for summer. 😁🌈
I was surprised because it's hard finding ones for a queen size bed. In stores anyways. The unicorn ones are cute.

TeddyJoy said:
I was surprised because it's hard finding ones for a queen size bed. In stores anyways. The unicorn ones are cute.
Thank you! I live with my adult kid and they raised an eyebrow. I just asked “!?! What?!🤷‍♀️” nothing more was said. 🤭 it’s all good

Last edited:
Reactions: Cashew
I love my Sesame Street bedsheets with Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster ☺️🍼

You should go with the baby dinos one. Very cute. I might have to do the same.

My mummy bought me this set from happy linen company in the UK. I love it’s a real baby item, as comes in cot size and single bed size, I love it where I can find real baby items in adult sizes ❤️378E1D28-CCE7-4547-BBD2-8B5012D5AB3A.jpeg

Reactions: WillFord384 and sissybaby34
Just got myself paw patrol ones from Walmart. Love them. I need to find more would love to get soke with cartoons from when I was a kid on them.

I switched over to a Queen-size bed a while ago, which makes getting cute sheets a challenge. I settled on just getting plain colour sheets, but keeping my comforters and pillow cases. This also makes it easier for changing things in case company is ever over.

While I only have plain sheets, I do have many fun comforters and pillowcase sets... I always look forward to changing over my comforter and pillows! It helps put me in the right headspace when I have something cute on the bed. My collection includes Paw Patrol, Thomas, Sesame Street, dinosaurs, Blue's Clues, Lion King, Toy Story, Mickey Mouse, Sonic, Mario, Bob the Builder, Minecraft, Pokemon, Spider-Man, and sharks.

I'd be really interested in getting a Ben 10 comforter, but many I've seen online look poor quality and/or aren't filled comforters (just covers). I'd also be interested in getting vintage comforters from fads of my youth, Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh.

I have dino* bedding and safari bedding. :)
edit: * spelling

Last edited:
I gots a Paw Patrol queen size bed!

Attachments

• 20220709_115126.jpg
    20220709_115126.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and WillFord384
My new bedding 16743355964287956867175156650522.jpg

Reactions: WillFord384
Racecars! On the comforter and pillows...and the bottom sheet has roads printed on it, so you can drive your Hot Wheels cars around.

Reactions: happilyderanged
Which side to pick Lil Monsters and pillows, or Dino.....20230121_173212.jpg

Yea Resize_20230328_200537_7301.jpg

Reactions: dbcl92, happilyderanged, Diaperedforsuresince17 and 1 other person
thedlguy said:
I have some snoopy sheets, some police and firetruck sheets and looking for paw patrol sheets that are not overly expensive :)
Try Walmart or Amazon

I have some rainbow ones, Star Wars and Unicorn (with castles and princess crowns).

Last edited:
Just search king or queen size child sheet set or bedding

I have a king size bed and got cute sheets, pillow cases and a comforter from a company called “Pretend Again”. You can find them here:

of course ☺️😁

20230403_170822.jpg

Reactions: dbcl92, happilyderanged, DragonRider112 and 1 other person
Back