Anybody have fun bedsheets?

Been sleeping in Sonic sheets for a couple of years now, including a retro sonic pillowcase from the 90s I found on ebay. It's weird because I didn't really have cartoon sheets or bedding as a kid, but now that I'm an adult I found myself wanting some. It's part of the reason I also switched to a full-size mattress from queen size when I got a new mattress a couple of years ago, because I knew I'd have an easier time finding childish sheets for my bed :)
I've been also thinking of getting Pokemon or Animal Crossing sheets as something different, so that I can change them out every few weeks.

Reactions: Tommy10
I haven't seen the movie yet but I really liked the print of these Buzz Lightyear bedsheets so I got them :) I swapped out my paw patrol sheets for the big kid Buzz Lightyear set I got from Target. photo_2022-07-06_21-00-31.jpgphoto_2022-07-06_21-03-40.jpg

Reactions: LilPierre, Jaseinfantlist35, happilyderanged and 1 other person
Aside from the grown up stuff... I've got sheets with flowers, butterflies, hearts, horses and unicorns. Yeah I'm girly.

I'd say get yourself some dino sheets and maybe a matching dino stuffie.

I still have my original 1977 Star Wars Bedding!

I dont have fun ones, but they are waterproof just incase..

I have between 10 to 20 Pokemon Bed sheets.

lilkayden said:
I haven't seen the movie yet but I really liked the print of these Buzz Lightyear bedsheets so I got them :) I swapped out my paw patrol sheets for the big kid Buzz Lightyear set I got from Target. View attachment 82423View attachment 82424
Wow, those sure do look like bedsheets for a big kid. Are you sure you aren't growing up too fast? Lol

I've still got my favorite Barbie blankie from when I was 5. And the bed I sleep on has animal crossing sheets

Really want these for my beds-l400.jpg

I have three different sets of Sesame Street sheets, and one set of Peanuts sheets (Charlie Brown, Linus, etc.).

I have a set of bedsheets from Disney's Frozen.

Reactions: perlFerret and Marck
I have Pokémon and Mickey mouse soon cocomelon and my little pony

SuzakuAkatori said:
I want to get rocket ones but I have a full and full size is not available.
Amazon. That’s where I found mine. My bed is Full size.

TeddyJoy said:
I found Dino sheets for my queen size bed at Walmart.
I got the rainbow ones at Walmart bc they’re 100% cotton for summer. 😁🌈

Reactions: Cashew
I found unicorn sheets on Amazon. 😁 They have castles, rainbows and stars. I also have Star Wars, and rainbows. 💕👑🫠

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: Cashew and Tommy10
Yes. I have a full size bed so that gives me lots of choices on bedding designed for kids. I only use fun sheets, blankets, and comforters. They all have cartoon characters or dinosaurs on them. I recently swapped out my Ninja Turtles for Paw Patrol (including matching curtains). Next in line is either Sonic or Dinosaurs. Some of the other ones that I use are SpongeBob, Smurfs, Lion King, MLPFiM, Phineas and Ferb, Mickey Mouse, and Rugrats to name a few.

Reactions: ShAd0w10 and AliB
dbcl92 said:
My current supply of bedsheets are starting to wear out, and I've been debating getting some fun printed ones. Does anyone have fun printed bedsheets they'd recommend? :unsure:

There are super cool / cute options in size Twin, but I have a queen bed, and so the options are a bit limited. I'm thinking about these options:
Planets & Rocketships
Space Constellations
Plain Constellations
Baby Dinos

I like the dino ones, but that may be a bit too much.... houseguests might judge me a bit too much with those on my bed. 😁
i have space-themed bedding that matches my wallpaper which i love

I have little mermaid.

Attachments

• 7BD9C8B3-8546-477C-BA83-83C2AAF85A69.jpeg
    7BD9C8B3-8546-477C-BA83-83C2AAF85A69.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: Tommy10, Jaseinfantlist35 and AliB
i have a few Paw Patrol bedsheet , Paw Patrol blanket , and Paw Patrol pillow, i love Paw Patrol so Paw Patrol everywhere :D

Attachments

• IMG_20230108_194031.jpg
    IMG_20230108_194031.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20230108_193906.jpg
    IMG_20230108_193906.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20230108_193959.jpg
    IMG_20230108_193959.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDude and diaperedjustin