Anybody caged

kinkygaybottom said:
Lol… I was so looking forward to being free, hubby would love me permanently in chastity …. I know I love it…. I fight it, but I am most comfortable in it…. I hate my head!
DiaperedAndDamp said:
I've never had any problems other than occasionally a hair getting "caught" ... but solved that by shaving!
I was thinking today I wish there was a way we can show off our Chasity cages on the site but unfortunately that would not be PG-13 it would probably somewhere in the R to X-rated category oh well one could wish. But I can say is I love my chastity. It’s Monday night and mind is not coming off till Friday evening

Reactions: Deleted member 60575
kinkygaybottom said:
One of the belts was adjustable, over all it cost just on £100 for both belts and parts

Was quite cheap to make.

The sissy cups are normally cheaper!
I know your chastity belt is a self-made one from different chastity belts, I’ve been thinking about purchasing a chastity belt I want to know what chastity belt I should buy as a first timer in a chastity belt

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I was thinking today I wish there was a way we can show off our Chasity cages on the site but unfortunately that would not be PG-13 it would probably somewhere in the R to X-rated category oh well one could wish. But I can say is I love my chastity. It’s Monday night and mind is not coming off till Friday evening
Why will it be taken off on friday

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I’ve been venturing into being a sissy girl, I like dressing in my butterfly onesie and a tutu skirt with knee high socks and my Mary Janes. I’ve started wearing a male chastity cage as it forces my penis to stay small while I’m diapered. What are others experiences with wearing a cage
Hello dear.
I tried few models of chastity and feel some pros and cons.
Feel free to write DM if you feel a need. :)
-Lisa

Back