Any WWE and AEW fans

babyjoe698

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Who else besides me love watching Wresting

Not me , I am not into spectator sports , I used to like boxing , but then my favourite fighter was badly injured and that put me off for life , I didn't realise how much damage it caused . I used to wrestle at school and I loved it ! But I just can't enjoy being a spectator in any sport , I just get bored.

I do I do ...me me me !!!!!!! 😀

Reactions: babyjoe698
I used to love it when I was a kid back when it was wwf

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I went to the Royal Rumble

I'm 57 and I've been watching wrestling for over 50 years. WWE only as I don't feel like getting wrapped up in the drama of another venue.
WCW was awesome when it was going.

I don't buy the pay per views and I don't have the WWE Network. I'll get the results on Raw and Smackdown afterwards.

I'm also a person that likes the heels more than the babyfaces.

Favorite current Wrestlers.
Drew McIntyre and Shamus. So glad to see them finally tag. Good or bad but prefer them as heels.

I hope they don't turn Sammy babyface and we see him and Owens tag team.

Oh and I can't stand Hulk Hogan and John Cena. Even when Hogan was an NWO heel I couldn't stand him.

Last edited:
Nowididit said:
I'm 57 and I've been watching wrestling for over 50 years. WWE only as I don't feel like getting wrapped up in the drama of another venue.
WCW was awesome when it was going.

I don't buy the pay per views and I don't have the WWE Network. I'll get the results on Raw and Smackdown afterwards.

I'm also a person that likes the heels more than the babyfaces.

Favorite current Wrestlers.
Drew McIntyre and Shamus. So glad to see them finally tag. Good or bad but prefer them as heels.

I hope they don't turn Sammy babyface and we see him and Owens tag team.

Oh and I can't stand Hulk Hogan and John Cena. Even when Hogan was an NWO heel I couldn't stand him.
the paid previews are now on peacock network.

Back