Any plastic-backed diapers for summer weather?

DiaperLoverPL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I'm thinking now about getting some new ABDL diapers. It's already March so in a moment the weather will be much much better. And also temperatures will get higher. So I'd like to ask you about plastic diapers that are good to wear during warm spring and summer nights. What recommendations do you have? I'm thinking only about plastic versions (well, maybe except the Little Kings because they look absolutely fabulous) cause I really like them.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
What was amazing was about 10 years ago, Molicare had a plastic diaper with breathable side panels. Loved those.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, LiddleBigBoy and Txdpboy
I wear the same diaper year round. I wore Betterdry for years (including Betterdry DAY) and have been wearing Megamax for over a year now since that's what the VA is providing me with. Honestly, I never feel "too hot" down there, period. Then again, I LIVE for the hottest, muggiest weather imaginable as that's when I hurt the least and therefore feel as good as I ever will again. I have severe autoimmune issues, a substantially damaged spine with horrific SEVERE arthritic damage which brought me nerve damage and urinary incontinence plus a 24/7/365 "headache" since Jan 18 2004 that even Jefferson Headache Center can't do a thing about. I spent over 40 days hospitalized there over several stays and nope. Though the headache never goes away, it is as tolerable as it ever gets in the heat/humidity though cold fronts (year round but worse in cool-cold weather) still kick me in the teeth.

Honestly, I've never experienced ANY issues that would give me reason to consider anything other than PE outer shell diapers. Besides, the confidence that I am NOT going to suffer a catastrophic leak that makes one wish they could die on the spot, crawl in a hole and hide etc., and I experienced that more than once but that was before I knew of "real" diapers plus that was 20+ years ago.

CptKirk

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I can reccommend Attends active fit m10 for hot summer days. They have a plastic packed middle, breathable wings hold well and have a sharp cut so that they cover only where needed.

Thanks for all the information and advice!

Back