Any one here have a nylon fetish?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Besides my fetish for nappies and plastic pants, I also have one for nylon. I have some nylon bedding, pyjamas, which I think I shall be wearing shortly, once I've had a wash. I also various items of underwear made from nylon. does any one else here have a nylon fetish?

Yup. Pantyhose, tights, trouser socks, leggings, nighties, and panties. The BEST panties are the ones that are nylon with little or no spandex, so they keep their flat shape on the front side.

Yes! That too. Panties, bras, nightgowns, petticoats, dresses etc. Love it!

Not on me but on my wife, yes!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Ecchi231
Yes, very much so. I absolutely love the sight and sound of a cute, pretty lady wearing any of the following clothes if they are made of shiny, slippery nylon (or polyester) taffeta or satin: ski bibs/salopettes from the 1970s-90s; large, fluffy dresses and skirts of the 1950s and early 60s; wedding gowns and ballgowns with very large, bouffant skirts; jumper skirts, suspender skirts, etc; high-waist pleated miniskirts; shiny, slippery nylon athletic shorts from the 1980s and 90s (think Adidas, Nike, Umbro, Soffe, etc.); costumes such as this one: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/anime-fans-cosplayers.183128/ . Nylon tights/pantyhose are also wonderful on the aforementioned women, as well as nylon panties (the modest type that covers everything), even better if these undergarments are worn over her diaper.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Back