Any NZ DLs here for chat and maybe company

gusher

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Hello fellow kiwi 👋

Reactions: Fun7220 and Deleted member 50472
Yes lots of love and its good to know i arent the only NZer into this past time.At moment i am camping and wearing and using diapers every day and night

Reactions: Gem007
Hi, South Island kiwi here, what's it like camping in nappies? Are you in a camper van?

Gem007 said:
Hi, South Island kiwi here, what's it like camping in nappies? Are you in a camper van?
In a motorhome.And when camping is the only time i am truly free to do this,Padded 80 percent of the time when living like this

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
It must be a grest feeling of freedom wearing whenever you like. I going camping next week but with family in a tent so very difficult to pad up. I do like sitting on the beach wearing togs and wetting them into the sand, then take a swim in the water to wash.

I like to wear a pull-up in public and wet them with people around like lined up at checkout and no one is the wiser

Yes! That's so empowering. I've actually let go in my pull-up while in full conversation with a work client. 🤣

Reactions: gusher
Yes it is I do it often but you need to know you have a diaper you can depend on

True. What diapers do you usually wear?

I found it hard enough to find nappies when i was in NZ, where do you guys get them ?

Chemist warehouse for pullups and nurse maude shop for full diapers.

Gem007 said:
True. What diapers do you usually wear?
Whatever I can find.Usually pull-ups but full tabbed naps when I can find them.The good night time pull-up with a bamboo insert is good

gusher said:
Whatever I can find.Usually pull-ups but full tabbed naps when I can find them.The good night time pull-up with a bamboo insert is good
Just changed into my well padded night time setup

gusher said:
Just changed into my well padded night time setup
I've just woken up to a very full tena pullup maxi. Woke twice in the night to pee. Such a lovely feeling not having to get out of bed in the morning to pee.

Yes it is and a great feeling Happiness is a full nappy

Reactions: Gem007
gusher said:
Yes it is and a great feeling Happiness is a full nappy
Yet another night of restful wetness. Up at 7 changed into a fresh pullup as i am trialing wearing in the day for comfort. I dont think I'll wet in the day just yet, although it might be too much of a temptation to wet if im wearing them anyway. What do you think?

For during the day i use one of the not so bulky naps like tena men.I am wearing 24/7 and using them.I wear my potty.Will need more supplies after this.I am sitting outsde my motorhome now with a wet arse

Reactions: Gem007 and Deleted member 39193
gusher said:
Hi. Cambridge here.

Reactions: gusher
Hey, I'm in the north island as well :)

Back