Any new ABDL products on the horizon?

SillyLiam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I was wondering if anyone knows about any new or upcoming ABDL products that they are excited about? Perhaps some new diapers or clothing? Or maybe even a cool new stuffie? I'm planning on building up my baby stash again soon and I'm looking out for some fun new things to add :)

SillyLiam said:
I was wondering if anyone knows about any new or upcoming ABDL products that they are excited about? Perhaps some new diapers or clothing? Or maybe even a cool new stuffie? I'm planning on building up my baby stash again soon and I'm looking out for some fun new things to add :)
I know a few things... some things sooner than others. :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Mas16210, DLScottsman, Emmagar and 1 other person
todaler said:
I was waiting for others - bad luck, I'll have to wait a little longer, then. ;)

I'm still super excited and waiting to find those Huggies size 7s in Lion King print diapers I've been seeing for months

Reactions: hanzertas
A lot of real-baby stuff crosses over to our realm quite nicely, like blankies & wipes...there's been a Big Boom and subsequent evolution in things like diapers, bottles, pacifiers, and even Big Baby clothing, too. The rest, such as AB-sized cribs, high-chairs and the like are too fickle a market to create sustainable production & enterprises, and seem best homemade...plus there's always adaptability of "vanilla" items to our needs, too. It's hard to imagine any other breakthrough stuff but I hope I'm proved wrong.

I'm aching to get my own place and start building my crib. I might even make a me-sized rocking-horse, too! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🍼🧸🥳

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
todaler said:
Ooh I'll be on the lookout then. I love all tykable things

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm aching to get my own place and start building my crib
same here. as well as a proper change table w/ diaper shelves and cabinets!

• Love
todaler said:
Your signature is cute. I had a friend named Theodore D. Bear, myself, who went to go live with some kids who lost their toys in a fire. I miss him, sometimes.

todaler said:
Do tell

Back