Any just plain diaper lovers here? Not little, AB, or IC, just a lover.

yes i wear a onesie for practical purposes to.

Just a diaper lover no little or baby stuff just diapers I love the feel of a warm bulky diaper and the feel of a fresh dry one

Reactions: HomeAlone
I'm dl ive experimented with age play but getting into head spaces are difficult for me.

Reactions: plasticsounds
Others have hinted at this, but I haven't seen anyone spell it out. I consider myself DL with low AB tendencies, but I think of AB as existing on a scale, rather than being a binary yes/no thing. That is, you may think of yourself as DL, as I do, but if someone of the opposite sex offered you a safe space to be changed into a babyish printed diaper, plastic pants, and cared for, would you take it? Why? I have no desire to regress but there are aspects of an AB experience I would probably enjoy. My AB "score" may be low, but it's not nonexistent.

If you had to assign yourself a number on a 100-point scale, and you identify as DL, where would you put yourself?

-RMS

Reactions: SoS7883
while I love a a good comfy footed pyjama, well because they are the best! I do not consider myself AB. I do however love a nice comfy diaper. White, plastic and tapes is best I will sometimes experiment with colours and other materials but always go back to white plastic just a certain familiarity and comfort there.

I would say that I've always considered myself a DL more than an AB. I've dabbled in the AB side but for me nappies are more of a comfort and way to deal with anxiety and stress and simply wearing them whilst doing everyday things gives me the most happiness. As someone who wore nappies and pull ups growing up (for occasional incontinence due to psychological reasons) with very loving an accepting parents it was normalised for me at a young age. I was treated the age I was and not babied but obviously wore nappies and pull ups as was changed as a younger child would be.
I think I've just never wanted to move on from that, hence my love of wearing nappies continued as I grew up. I no longer NEEDED them but I WANTED them.

Reactions: Lyric and JOCKMAN
I'm also a DL but I enjoy more wearing a cute diaper than a medical one, I like printed diapers a lot!

• Love
Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, Lyric, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
Lexer said:
I'm also a DL but I enjoy more wearing a cute diaper than a medical one, I like printed diapers a lot!
Me too, although I recently tried a Drylife Slip XPlus and they really remind me of the nappies I wore as a child. Similar design and feel etc. There's nothing better than wearing something cute though, I'm currently sat in a Rearz Barnyard and I love it when the animals start to fade as it gets wet 😋

me! Hmu been wearing adult diapers ever since I was 14 years old now am 18 and still wear them for fun and go wee in them occasionally living the life ttyl

Bellybag58 said:
I love wearing diapers for a number of reasons.
  1. Getting a good nights sleep
  2. Doing things/chores around the apartment.
  3. Running errands.
  4. Visiting family or friends.
  5. Going to work.
  6. Relaxing without having to worry.
  7. Feeling good being all wrapped up.
Anyone else out there who just LIKES to wear diapers who isn't little, AB, or IC?
I feel like im on the verge of ab or I flirt with that line of little, ab, and DL. I’m not entire sure where I land, but I’m super new at this. So Im sure I’ll figure it out soon

Yup! I wear for comfort and sexual play. Can't quite connect with littlespace myself, but appreciate those who can.

Reactions: Diapercutie
jamiejamie said:
Yup. 100% DL. no baby stuff or little kids stuff for me.
I take that back. I do like printed diapers- like Crinklz, Cammies, and SDK (because of single tape). I am not a fan of the baby prints. Why cant we wear them while other people wear printed briefs, boxers, underoos, and etc?

Reactions: SalemRose and RedPandaDL
Just this week discovered how much I love a warm heavy diaper and also a dry fresh one! Not AB, just not for me. I'm trying out different things to see what I like the best. So far:
Wearing a pull-up on walks around the neighborhood.
Peeing in a pull-up while driving.
Peeing in my diaper while doing things around the house.
Getting the diaper as full of pee as possible without leaking, for maximum puff and heaviness.

I've tried sleeping in them, as I would love to wake up wet, but I can't seem to get my body to cooperate yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot
I used to be a DL until 1999, then I crossed on over to the Baby Side. They have cookies! 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Blubby, plasticsounds, PullUpsBoy8 and 3 others
qwertyqwerty said:
Im a dl I think we all have it wrong... in order for thousands and thousands of people to understand diapers are ok we need to spread awareness... how is that done? More of us need to force it and throw diapers all over the roads and let it show out of your pants. By hiding away and saying it’s not appropriate/ concent blah blah your being polite but then the world won’t open there eyes.......who agreed?
And you think that will improve things??? Not on your life.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and RMS401
I'm only DL, Northshore Supreme Lites during the day, and a BetterDry every night! I used to only use Northshore Supreme Lites but I hated those middle of the night diaper changes!

I feel like it's already complicated enough of a secret that I enjoy wearing diapers. I sometimes fantasize about being forced to be an AB, but it wouldn't feel right to me to actually go through with it unless it was under some very specific circumstances

Reactions: legojoker88
Bellybag58 said:
I love wearing diapers for a number of reasons.
  1. Getting a good nights sleep
  2. Doing things/chores around the apartment.
  3. Running errands.
  4. Visiting family or friends.
  5. Going to work.
  6. Relaxing without having to worry.
  7. Feeling good being all wrapped up.
Anyone else out there who just LIKES to wear diapers who isn't little, AB, or IC?

Pretty much. I'd say I'm about 90% DL with about a 10% curiosity in AB. For me that curiosity is maybe a bottle and pacifier, and definitely a onesie. This would only be for trying some dark age play though. That's where my AB interest/curiosity ends.

Typically I wear for short amounts of time. I like to go for middle-of-the-night drives in the country while wearing. I'll also stop at the market for smokes or to get gas while wearing. I'm not comfortable enough going out in populated places during the day while wearing.....That isn't necessarily a goal of mine either. I would like to wear to bed more often, but that also has its' challenges for me (spouse & kids) so I tend not to.

#'s: 2, 3, 6, & 7 I'll agree with you on.

--Goss

Reactions: chamberpot
Lexer said:
I'd have to say the same thing. AB just really has no part for me. Diapers are just an AWESOME form of "utility" underwear to me. I don't know it's kind of weird i guess. I would have to say I like to wear something I consider cool for my "underwear choice" The best way to explain it is like thinking of it in the way one might think a certain car is cool.

🥰 When I'm not wearing a diaper, I wear pretty much the opposite- bikini underwear!!!😄 NO higher OR lower rise than hips and top of crack, and the sides average between 3/4"-1.5" with a normal to slightly "cheeky" back cut (that is the real term for it)😋

The look and fit of diapers is very important to me also. If it looks or feels like wearing a saggy bag, I'm not interested.
I love a good fitting diaper with a clean cut/finished look- and cool prints are absolutely a plus. How they feel dry and wet is very important too. I've tried many types of diapers over the years and the variations I've come actoss in these different aspects are huge. The more swelling/puffing the better too!!😍

Last edited:
im a wide variety of things, but i dont think ive ever really considered myself a baby or little in anyway, DL is the main one with a few of my own silly variations

Back