Any just plain diaper lovers here? Not little, AB, or IC, just a lover.

I’m more or less strictly DL since early childhood.

DL Couple here

Reactions: SoS7883, SofiaInPampers, Lyric and 1 other person
I'm DL and enjoy adult relationships and activities and wearing and wetting cloth diapers and rubber pants when so engaged. But I do love to suckle with my girlfriend and wear silly patterned cloth diapers and rubber pants some might think babyish and enjoy my girlfriend or in the past lady friends tease me about them,

I’m strictly DL. I enjoy the feeling of padding up and just hanging out in a diaper. I find it to be a huge stress reliever. Although, I have always thought it would be nice to role play a bit and be forced into diapers by another person.

Reactions: Diapercutie, paddedplayer, Billies1 and 1 other person
I am dl for the comfort i don’t age regress. i do however watch mlp and other adult and non adult cartoons I also like dl/abdl prints on diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh24
I wear for various reasons, but nothing to do with AB or IC.

qwertyqwerty said:
Im a dl I think we all have it wrong... in order for thousands and thousands of people to understand diapers are ok we need to spread awareness... how is that done? More of us need to force it and throw diapers all over the roads and let it show out of your pants. By hiding away and saying it’s not appropriate/ concent blah blah your being polite but then the world won’t open there eyes.......who agreed?
I don't necessarily think society would respond to that.

Anywho I'm a DL also.

Reactions: babydl
I'm mainly just a DL, and I wear diapers like normal underwear, and I'm not interested in being treated like a baby.

ps: although I must admit that I have a pacifier that I use from time to time ... but who said they are only for babies? xD

Reactions: paddedplayer and Lyric
Mostly DL, only wear part-time, but I admit to liking cute diapers and fancy plastic panties.

Reactions: chamberpot and Lyric
I'm predominantly a DL with only a few little tendencies.

99% DL, 1% Little, 0% AB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric and RedPandaDL
Me... I don't do the AB thing at all. It doesn't interest me in the least. I wear anywhere from once a week, to 2-3 days in a row. It all depends on my mood. I wear because I enjoy it. It is almost like a hobby. I like acquiring and trying various diapers. Sometimes it is sexual, but not always.

Reactions: chamberpot, paddedplayer, Billies1 and 1 other person
That would be me. I’m not AB or IC. I just enjoy wearing diapers sometimes.

Reactions: Billies1 and RedPandaDL
mramar said:
I’m strictly DL. I enjoy the feeling of padding up and just hanging out in a diaper. I find it to be a huge stress reliever. Although, I have always thought it would be nice to role play a bit and be forced into diapers by another person.
I feel the same. Please post me ok?

I am a dl

Hello. I am a dL but not an also. How did you get started wearing diapers ?.

NekoDL said:
I'm mainly just a DL, and I wear diapers like normal underwear, and I'm not interested in being treated like a baby.

ps: although I must admit that I have a pacifier that I use from time to time ... but who said they are only for babies? xD
same with me, sometimes sleeping while wearing, watching a movie, especially playing a game. its a huge stress reliever and feels good on my parts. also sexual too.

100% DL, I like to wet, wetter is better, I have enjoyed wetting my whole life and diapers give me the freedom to wet whenever I want, I have been 24/7 about 3 years now ,, couldn't think of going back to being un-diapered again , although i would just wet my pants if that was the case ,,,just like wetting and diapers make that so easy all the time and anywhere

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, Lyric and Billies1
chamberpot said:
100% DL, I like to wet, wetter is better, I have enjoyed wetting my whole life and diapers give me the freedom to wet whenever I want, I have been 24/7 about 3 years now ,, couldn't think of going back to being un-diapered again , although i would just wet my pants if that was the case ,,,just like wetting and diapers make that so easy all the time and anywhere
Wet myself just reading this. Following? I am you.

I am strictly a DL although I wear Goodnites exclusively

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8
I'M 90% DL however I do have some bottles, oneseys & a bonett. I would hope that if I was able to talk to someone who was AB, I would talk about the things we had in commen not the differences.

Reactions: ABcfDL
Back