Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Any baby diapers for 35" hips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuvsDiapersFan said:
I found some on ebay but the price is 75.00 & shipping is $25 shipping from Virginia
I found listing Luvs size 6 for over $300 for case 124 People are crazy putting that much on Diapers. I can get a case of 124 for $30 on amazon

Reactions: 12srepaid
WOW, I got mine a lot cheaper than that. Back when they first came out.

And yet, they still won't even come close to fitting a 35" waist line.

Baby diapers are made for tiny little bodies. If you want to wear a diaper and you are an adult, MAN UP and put on an ADULT size diaper.

Reactions: Slomo
Tundra1975 said:
Baby diapers are made for tiny little bodies. If you want to wear a diaper and you are an adult, MAN UP and put on an ADULT size diaper.
another one who is jealous of the fact I can wear something you can't

stop fighting for nothing.

Reactions: Slomo
trysexiea said:
stop fighting for nothing.
I don't post comments of these sites because of people him. I already abandon another site for same reason. I may likely abandon this one as well. I may stick around while longer maybe a week. In any case my post will likely be very few.

Time go to bed wearing luvs diaper

LuvsDiapersFan said:
I don't post comments of these sites because of people him. I already abandon another site for same reason. I may likely abandon this one as well. I may stick around while longer maybe a week. In any case my post will likely be very few.

it's a pity, I think this site is overall well managed, just ignore, or report comments of this kind

Here’s the thing: everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and everyone has their own personal preferences. What makes sense and works for one person may not work for another person. In this case, the vast majority of ABDLs don’t fit into baby and child diapers, and it’s just common knowledge. If you’re able to, more power to you.

However, that doesn’t give anyone the right to be rude or disrespectful to anyone based on their personal beliefs and preferences. It’s disrespectful to hold something as trivial as being able to fit into baby diapers over someone’s head, and it’s just as disrespectful to tell someone to man up and do something different. I suggest everyone consider how you word something before posting it and be considerate of other people’s views and rights. Honestly, it’s completely idiotic to be fighting over something so trivial.

That being said, just do what you believe in and normally do, and leave it at that. We were all taught if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. Remember that.

Reactions: Trevor, 12srepaid, trysexiea and 1 other person
Thank You PaddedBrony!

Last edited:
Just trying to point out that baby diapers are made for baby size bodies. Bambino makes adult size diapers with baby prints on them. There are several other manufacturers that make adult diapers that have baby prints on them. If I were to try to wear a baby diaper, it wouldn't fit. I have a 34 inch waist. When I go to the store to buy new shoes, I don't go to the baby section to buy them because they won't fit. The same goes for jeans, shirts, socks, and coats. As far as actually using a baby diaper, there is no way it could contain a full adult bladder accident or contain an adult size bowel accident. If adults want to wear baby size diapers, they must not be incontinent or using them to pee or mess. If they were incontinent and used a baby diaper, they would very quickly figure out baby diapers can't handle adult accidents and they really need to wear adult size diapers to contain adult accidents.

Tundra1975 said:
Just trying to point out that baby diapers are made for baby size bodies. Bambino makes adult size diapers with baby prints on them. There are several other manufacturers that make adult diapers that have baby prints on them. If I were to try to wear a baby diaper, it wouldn't fit. I have a 34 inch waist. When I go to the store to buy new shoes, I don't go to the baby section to buy them because they won't fit. The same goes for jeans, shirts, socks, and coats. As far as actually using a baby diaper, there is no way it could contain a full adult bladder accident or contain an adult size bowel accident. If adults want to wear baby size diapers, they must not be incontinent or using them to pee or mess. If they were incontinent and used a baby diaper, they would very quickly figure out baby diapers can't handle adult accidents and they really need to wear adult size diapers to contain adult accidents.
And I get that, as much as a lot of other folks here do as well. Everyone has their own way of going about their ABDL side. You might not see eye to eye about it with them just as much as you and I might not. That’s part of being human and being an individual.

Now, I’m not saying I agree fully with either side here, but the fact of the matter is, your prerogative is your prerogative and their prerogative is their prerogative, simple as that. It doesn’t matter if you agree with it or not, but you have to at least respect their decision, as much as they should, and have to respect yours. Lines were crossed here, and that’s where things fell apart.

Honestly, it’s a trivial matter to begin with, anyway. It shouldn’t have gotten to this point, and we all know that.

This goes for everyone: use this as a teaching moment, and always remember to treat others the same way you’d like to be treated yourself, and if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. We’re all here for a common reason, and we shouldn’t be fighting.

Reactions: trysexiea
Tundra1975 said:

I think we understood the first time, and I think it's not worth writing it in every post, if you did not notice the forum is not mainly turn to the Incontinent people, so let people have fun and discover, it obviously makes sense that Baby disposable diapers are not made for adults of average build, but there is people of all sizes even in adults, so there are some people to whom it may be suitable. I will point out that there is nothing to see between the baby and adult layers, the thickness, the form ect. do not fit, and people are looking for that thing that reminds them of their childhood, where that makes them feel more AB.

LuvsDiapersFan said:

No but you do post misinformation and try to mislead others into thinking a baby diaper can even come close to remotely working perfect for an adult. It is these types of lies we don't stand for. It's unfortunate you're thinking of leaving, but eventually you will have to understand this simple truth. While you can make them work for you in a very limited fashion, they simply and physically cannot work on an adult as they are designed and intended to work on actual babies.

Reactions: Tundra1975 and Deleted member 47221
Of male adults between the ages of 20-40, less than 0.5% will have a waist of less than 26" and a BMI of under 17.
Of female adults between the ages of 20-40, less than 0.005% will have hips of less than 26" and a BMI of under 17.
So those who claim they "fit" in size 6 or 7 baby diapers are either one of the 5 out of 1,000 males or 5 out of 10,000 females who would be of a reasonable size to properly fit in them or they are just misleading others or don't really understand the meaning of "fit".
Generally you would need to have some sort of dwarfism or other major health problems to fit correctly, and if that was the case posting on here would be the least of your concerns.

At any rate, if someone wants to wear Luvs size 6 then I am not going to stop them and nor should any of us stop them. However if someone wants to claim that adults can fit in Luvs size 6 then that is just misleading others into wasting their money on a product that won't fit or function as well as a product designed for adults.

Reactions: Slomo and Tundra1975
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back