Any adult babies who have only been DLs in the beginning?

NabePup said:
You very well could be!

I forgot to mention this in my post, but having someone be dommy and take control and take care of all the decision making and responsibilities, essentially be a caregiver, was another big turning point for me where the AB side, or at least certain aspects, of it started seeming really appealing. I bet you and others may very well feel the same after experiencing that lol
#NabePup: I fully agree. Oddly for me, the turn was when my girl and I played for a year with BDSM. I went into it thinking I was a Dom, I very soon realized the thrill of being submissive. And around that time, my DL kink seemed to grow into a regression thing. That is when I started to feel little and wanting my carer to take control of decisions. Rather than being flogged, I wanted to be kept in diapers and told when I will be changed and when I will go to bed. My girl did not make this journey with me, which was sad to me. But I very much feel like a little guy sometimes (more and more often), and other times just feel like my old self. I love feeling little, but having to hide it is getting overwhelming.

Reactions: NabePup
Guilty, started as just a DL, Now i'm both, it's a slippery slope

Reactions: safaridaze
Back