Any ABDLs/Babyfurs in NW Florida?

So many people in Pensacola! I’m here as well and looking for friends!😌

KenMeister said:
Oooo, where can we meet up, even if just to hang or say hi? DM me when you can ;)
Ohhhh me too! Hmu!😌

Fl4k135 said:
Ohhhh me too! Hmu!😌
Yeah absolutely! Just message me when you get the chance!

KenMeister said:
Yeah absolutely! Just message me when you get the chance!
Hey! Finally seeing this!

I’m in Pensacola. Not an AB but a DL for sure. Anyone have any for sale local? I hate buying them online.

I’m in Pace!

I'm in Ocala

IndyJockDMan said:
I’m in Pensacola. Not an AB but a DL for sure. Anyone have any for sale local? I hate buying them online.
Hey, I’m just now seeing this, any way we can meet! I’m down to meet new littles!

I'm in okaloosa anyone still around. would love to have a meetup

KenMeister said:
Oooo, where can we meet up, even if just to hang or say hi? DM me when you can ;)
I'm in panama city fl would love to meet outhers

KenMeister said:
Hi there! I’m an ABDL/babyfur who’s been rocking it for 2 years now and it’s kind of shame that it’s something I have to kind of keep to myself for most part (outside of internet friends). I wasn’t sure where to post this, but are there any ABDL munches or meetups around the NW Florida area, preferably closer to the Alabama border? I remember seeing a thread about it in FetLife somewhere but it was a dead forum which had me uncertain.
I'm in panama city fl would love to find outhers that are close to me with same love for diapers

Nope but i stayed in perry Florida for a week :3 love it down ther, will probably be a snowbird some day and a good yankie ^0^ currently up in the north west in washington. its soo cold and rainy right now! i miss plant city and the strawberry festival

Mid-west coast Floridian here! I've always wanted to meet up with other ABDLs, but can relate that Florida feels like a bit of a dead zone.

I agree I have tried outher outlets but usually lead to deadends

Hello from NW Florida. Okaloosa. DL

Last edited:
I’m also in okaloosa

Rice67 said:
I’m also in okaloosa
Hello, It's nice to know that there are others that are close by.

Naples here!

Palm beach … wish I wasn’t so far south

Back