Any ABDL or "Little" holiday traditions?

ABAlex2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Title says it all. Any traditions around this time of year you connect to your kinks? Any holiday movies you like to watch in diapers? Friends you meet for a "special" christmas?

Reactions: chickpea
Gotta watch 'A Christmas Story' in a pink bunny sleeper.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, chickpea and ABAlex2
footedpjs said:
Gotta watch 'A Christmas Story' in a pink bunny sleeper.
LOL thats perfect. Add some ABU BunnyHops to stay in theme.

Where did you get the sleeper if you don't mind me asking? I may have to add it to my list.

Reactions: chickpea and footedpjs
Christmas episodes of shows and Christmas movies with my plushies

Reactions: chickpea, abdlchristian12 and ABAlex2
ABAlex2 said:
Where did you get the sleeper if you don't mind me asking? I may have to add it to my list.
I have a pink one from the old All-In-One-Company and one from Kimber's Boutique on Etsy.

mistykitty said:
Christmas episodes of shows and Christmas movies with my plushies
LOL I've done this before :)

The Community Christmas Special with claymation manages to be both passable "mature" show and perfect for diaper time

footedpjs said:
I have a pink one from the old All-In-One-Company and one from Kimber's Boutique on Etsy.
Holy snap I never heard of Kimbers Boutique before! ITs all SOOOO cute!

(Expensive though lol)

Reactions: footedpjs
ABAlex2 said:
Holy snap I never heard of Kimbers Boutique before! ITs all SOOOO cute!

(Expensive though lol)
she does an amazing job. Not really expensive when you consider everything is custom made to your measurements.

Reactions: ABAlex2
footedpjs said:
she does an amazing job. Not really expensive when you consider everything is custom made to your measurements.
True. Just outside my personal budget for kink unfortunately. Maybe one day!

Reactions: footedpjs
ABAlex2 said:
LOL I've done this before :)

The Community Christmas Special with claymation manages to be both passable "mature" show and perfect for diaper time
I tend to mix some of the claymation holiday movies like Rudolph and Santa Claus is Coming to Town and so on with episodes from newer little shows like Paw Patrol, Scooby Doo, etc.

me my little friend her mommy her little friend and his mommy and her little friend we all open presents make food and watch movies in diapers and tee shirts it’s a lot of fun Since I don’t have a mommy my little friends mommy is my temporary mommy for the day during the movie she feeds me and her little together it’s awesome I have pictures from each year I love it.

• Love
Reactions: ABAlex2 and denimchicken
While my caregiver (wife) wraps my presents, I'm allowed to keep her company, wishing I could see what I'm going to get, but I can only dream on: she is very strict about keeping me blindfolded until she has finished!

It's also customary that on Christmas Eve, I am put over her knee, and my bare bottom is soundly smacked with a slipper, for the year's naughtiness. The resulting nice pink bum might make me sulk and pout, but it makes sure that I won't get coal in my stocking.

(Both of the above actually make me very happy indeed. :))

Reactions: ABAlex2 and denimchicken
I used to go for a walk around the city, and then, go to the park, put a nappy on, mess, get changed and spend the day there, chilling until the sunset.

However, that became a common habit, so perhaps I should think about anything else. For example, I thought about getting LEGO and playing with it in my room 😁

feetintrouble said:
While my caregiver (wife) wraps my presents, I'm allowed to keep her company, wishing I could see what I'm going to get, but I can only dream on: she is very strict about keeping me blindfolded until she has finished!

It's also customary that on Christmas Eve, I am put over her knee, and my bare bottom is soundly smacked with a slipper, for the year's naughtiness. The resulting nice pink bum might make me sulk and pout, but it makes sure that I won't get coal in my stocking.

(Both of the above actually make me very happy indeed. :))
Don’t you want to spend time with family

• Angry
Reactions: lust4apples, ABAlex2 and LittleAndAlone
littebabby said:
Don’t you want to spend time with family
Unless he had a crappy family, it's interesting to share some time with them.

Nevertheless, if he's very happy that way, then it's okay. Personally, I enjoy this kind of events precisely because of my family, but otherwise I wouldn't give a damn about it.

Holiday isn't about me but all the real kids in my life. So magical, my pale imitation cant even compare.

🧸 🥰

Reactions: ABAlex2 and lust4apples
LittleAndAlone said:
Holiday isn't about me but all the real kids in my life. So magical, my pale imitation cant even compare.

🧸 🥰
That makes sense. I always imagined when I have kids I would probably put a lot of my kinks on hold

Back