Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiapeyE said:
Thanks for sharing. I’m sure there are many others (including myself) on this forum who are Christians, ABDL and wear for both sexual and non-sexual reasons. Whether it is sexual or not, does that make it any less acceptable in the eyes of God? Sexuality after all is a part of who we are… and being sexually stimulated is part of being human. Using diapers as a source of stimulation is pretty harmless compared to some of the darker options out there. In the grand scheme, they are harmless when used as a sexual object or as simply your go-to choice of underwear.
I am a member of the Church as well, I have IC, and love diapers already. Sexuality isn't a sin in my book, when it is used to hurt people, it is wrong.

Reactions: DiapeyE and BlameBaby
FluffyCutie said:
I am a member of the Church as well, I have IC, and love diapers already. Sexuality isn't a sin in my book, when it is used to hurt people, it is wrong.
Exactly

BlameBaby said:
"if it was all about getting it right and going to church on Sunday and knowing what to pray I'd never flipping make it"
Well said my friend.. Anyone can repeat a prayer. What is in your heart is what matters. If Jesus is not in it then you have missed the boat!

• Love
Reactions: BlameBaby
I really don't think I want to drown in yesterdays I'm sorrys brother. If it wasn't for Jesus I'd be another storyline and a robot that see a world as it's way out no thanks I'd rather stand with God and be judged by God than stand with the world and be judged by God 😳

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
BlameBaby said:
I really don't think I want to drown in yesterdays I'm sorrys brother. If it wasn't for Jesus I'd be another storyline and a robot that see a world as it's way out no thanks I'd rather stand with God and be judged by God than stand with the world and be judged by God 😳
Yep the bulk of world is lost. Lots of people eve are going to ride the front row pew straight in hell. I have no judgement for any of them as it is not my place the and it does no good to do so. But I try to live my life according to what I believe. No one can buy there way into heaven on actions alone you have Jesus or you do not.

Reactions: DiapeyE and Saltedcaramel64
Diaperman95 said:
Yep the bulk of world is lost. Lots of people eve are going to ride the front row pew straight in hell. I have no judgement for any of them as it is not my place the and it does no good to do so. But I try to live my life according to what I believe. No one can buy there way into heaven on actions alone you have Jesus or you do not.
Even I am careful of what I believe somedays I'm human and id would rather believe what God told me that it's going to alright. Somedays I'm human somedays I cuss at the toaster on Mondays but you better believe one thing GOD still loves me on my bad days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95 and DiapeyE
I'm definitely not a Saint and I fully expect god to strike me with a lightning bold right now for being honest 😂 to say I'm a good boy.. id rather say that.. gods been might good to me and I'm one of his sons in Christ. He knows I'm into diapers I even talk to him and ask him to turn me into a baby 🍼🤣 I wouldn't go back I tell him. They tell you that you must have child like faith to enter the kingdom of god well I'm definitely on my way. If I'm fully diapered up in heaven I'm definitely gonna be needing a diaper pat on my baby butt from my father😭

Reactions: DiapeyE
BlameBaby said:
Even I am careful of what I believe somedays I'm human and id would rather believe what God told me that it's going to alright. Somedays I'm human somedays I cuss at the toaster on Mondays but you better believe one thing GOD still loves me on my bad days.
God knows who has Jesus in their heart. Only God and Myself know my heart. I can lie to myself but God still knows. Anyone that thinks they are, or can live a perfect life without sin is not being honest with themselves. I certainly have my days I curse and do much worse too, but I still have faith in the lord. We are all human and we all fall short of the glory of God. That is why we must have a personal relationship with the Jesus. I have been going through hell on earth the last few weeks. Only the grace of God is getting me through it. I have a lot of people praying for me. Just do not loose faith and you will get through anything

Diaperman95 said:
God knows who has Jesus in their heart. Only God and Myself know my heart. I can lie to myself but God still knows. Anyone that thinks they are, or can live a perfect life without sin is not being honest with themselves. I certainly have my days I curse and do much worse too, but I still have faith in the lord. We are all human and we all fall short of the glory of God. That is why we must have a personal relationship with the Jesus. I have been going through hell on earth the last few weeks. Only the grace of God is getting me through it. I have a lot of people praying for me. Just do not loose faith and you will get through anything
Thanks brother hes the reasons i'm still here. I don't think being a little is bad at all it's just my family doesn't accept it and I haven't met anyone yet that cares to in real life. All I want is to be GODS child but then I get called the anti-christ go figure.

BlameBaby said:
Thanks brother hes the reasons i'm still here. I don't think being a little is bad at all it's just my family doesn't accept it and I haven't met anyone yet that cares to in real life. All I want is to be GODS child but then I get called the anti-christ go figure.
The anti Christ is going to do a hell of a lot worse than being a ABDL.

Agreed.

Reactions: Diaperman95
I hope that i'll be wears diapers in heaven and I can fully poop my pants blissfully untill my mommy says do you need a change.. Then i'll just bolt off like the flash & say you have to catch me a giggle the whole time while i'm being childish for being stubborn🤣

It's incredible how Saulo Tarso's sect has evolved over time. There's a temple not too far away from my house.

Hemix said:
It's incredible how Saulo Tarso's sect has evolved over time. There's a temple not too far away from my house.
Who is that?

Last edited:
Not a mormon, but definitely a christian (I guess I could call myself a charismatic catholic, although I've always been rather denominationally fluid). And yes, being a christian ageplayer is an epic struggle sometimes. It's so much harder to accept yourself if you're part of a religious structure that is generally not so kind to minorities, especially minorities with sexual deviations.

BlameBaby said:
Who is that?
Saulo Tarso made up Christianity parting from Nazarenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back