Ayako

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hiii :3 does anyone wanna game!! I recently started getting into league and im looking for people to pway with :3

add me on discord!! ✨Ayako✨#9451

Might be interested, other then to help my self what kind of games do you play?

Is it just games like League of Legends, Genshin impact, Vocaloid, and Pokémon? are there others?

Just what do you find you end up playing the most?

Having said that if those are your main games I think Pokémon if the one I could do join you on haha, do you play the Pokémon with a randomizer or do nuzlockes/ soullinks/ others ways to play?

I'd be happy to play sometime, not a fan of League though.

Reactions: Ayako
littleph0enix said:
Might be interested, other then to help my self what kind of games do you play?

Is it just games like League of Legends, Genshin impact, Vocaloid, and Pokémon? are there others?

Just what do you find you end up playing the most?

Having said that if those are your main games I think Pokémon if the one I could do join you on haha, do you play the Pokémon with a randomizer or do nuzlockes/ soullinks/ others ways to play?
ive been learning league :3 and i just play pokemon for fun i love all da cute ones :3

Ayako said:
Play pokemon for fun i love all da cute ones :3
Lol but that is a lot lf them :ROFLMAO:

I'm always down to pad up and do some gaming.
though i'm on PlayStation so if your on PC have to be cross platform games.

I would love to! Although I’m not fee a lot, but could if I knew ahead of time.

Overwatch 2 and Splatoon 3 and some single player games are my go-to now.

Elder scrolls online.

I Play Satisfactory or Factorio, been a number of years since I played a game at all but if someone wanted to do a multiplayer session I'd be up for it.

Ayako said:
Hiii :3 does anyone wanna game!! I recently started getting into league and im looking for people to pway with :3

When you say League do you mean rocket league or league of legends? I play allot of league of legends and have accounts on many server regions.

(If anyone finds this at any point message me if they want to play LoL)

Last edited:
Heck yea i'll bite! :D I love gaming with friends I am PC but I do have all consoles (Yes all LOL) But I dont really play my Switch anymore BUT still play things like Splatoon 3 from time to time I dont play League BUT anything else feel free to hit me up :D

Ayako said:

me! just added u on discord :) u like roblox or minecraft?

Depending on what it ios and if I'm allowed to be diapered always, even when I'm not wearing my jeans of short pants.

is, not ios

Dunno if anyone wants to game but I'm down : 3 I play on xbox and playstation, mostly play destiny 2, but I play others like borderlands, CoD Zombies, and really alot of other fps games. My discord is ZeeSkeletal#6170 if anyone is up for it :D

Reactions: Deleted member 57844
GigglyKid said:
I'm always down to pad up and do some gaming.
though i'm on PlayStation so if your on PC have to be cross platform games.
WWZ is and Fall Guys too. There's more, but that's the 2 I know. I'm down to play some WWZ. Love that game.

I play Hot Wheels Unlimited and COD. I am a PC gamer.

Reactions: Deleted member 57844
KrankyPants said:
I play Hot Wheels Unlimited and COD. I am a PC gamer.
I have Hotwheels Unlimited on Steam too, but don't play it much anymore. I miss the old Hotwheels game.

• Thinking
Reactions: KrankyPants
Antientmariner said:
I have Hotwheels Unlimited on Steam too, but don't play it much anymore. I miss the old Hotwheels game.
Which Hot Wheels game version do you miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back