• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Another trans girl who's into diapers introduces herself

princessBri

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
1) Who am I?
Hello! I go by Bri (she/her) on here and I'm excited to meet other people. Personality wise I can be a bit shy but when I open up I tend to talk a LOT and get really bubbly. I'm in graduate school studying ancient history so I have a tendency to talk a lot about advanced concepts in academia that interest me as well as funny stories from the past.

2) What brings me here?
A few years ago when I began transitioning I was having a hard time in undergrad, so I started using ABDL/regression as a coping mechanism to handle all the stress. This includes things like wearing diapers, pacis, and ASMR audios acting out a CG/L dynamic. For a while I was very ashamed that I did this but now I don't see it as anything shameful and I want to connect with people who share this interest in common (without the risk of exposing my identity)!

3) My Other Interests:
I love strategy games like Crusader Kings, Civilization, and Age of Empires. In my spare time I'm mostly studying to try to earn my PhD but in large part I enjoy what I do so I like talking about it with my friends too! And of course I also love just hanging out with my friends and sharing our interests. I use Linux as my main operating system so if we're friends you might hear me info dump about that too.

4) What is my goal here?
Im here because I want to share stories about my own experiences with ABDL and also engage in the larger community since I really like it!

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: princessBri
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hi and welcome. You'll have lots of opportunities on this site to share your stories as many of us do that. Good luck with your studies. One of my son's teaches high school Western Civ.

Hello Bri and welcome to the community.

Hello Bri, welcome! I'm completely new and just posted my first intro as well. This is my first step into the "larger community" too and I'm happy to see someone else in the same boat.

Reactions: princessBri
Back