Another one

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Wet the bed again in front of my friends. Was partying at my buddies place, I just detailed and shampooed his truck. I woke up on his couch to find out I'd peed. Still had the shampoo machine, so I hit it with that, and drove home. Hopefully it goes unnoticed. That'll be the second time I've wet in my sleep while hanging out with him. He still gives me shit about the first time, which was a few months ago.

Reactions: Diprs2
I am going to assume you were drinking alcohol if you were alcohol is a diauretic so it doesn't help and if I were you if wetting isn't normal I would wear some kind of protection like a pullup next time your around friends and if it's something that happens more frequently I would see your doctor. Your profile only has DL and do wonder if your not IC if say you wear diapers or protection on the side if you may of potentially weakened your muscles which can happen with those that wear and use diapers the body gets used to them and add alcohol. Hopefully your friends couch has cushions that could be flipped so hopefully after washing you flipped the cushion over it does 2 things hides it also hopefully you flipped others so they sort of match so you don't have one super clean spot.

I don't know how close you are or how good of friends you are with that person but if you feel comfortable with them along with protection I would be like man I been having this issue and I get you think it's funny but it...... And let them know how you feel.

My situation is alot different but I been on a medication which has recked havoc on my system and I wet more often I had lunch with a friend and they invited me over their house when I went to get cash for the bill my pants were soaked and I get alcohol makes you pee more and add the med that makes me pee more it was recipe for disaster but have times like that day I legit changed like 2hrs beforehand and if I wasn't on that med even with couple drinks with what I was wearing I should of been good. I panicked a little and started to make an excuse why I couldn't go to their house and being close friend he asked what was up and explained I had a personal issue fortunately for me we had lunch at a place ear outlet stores so I was straight forward with him and was like I need to stop at Carhartt then I will be by he was very understanding & asked if he could do anything or if I need anything. I get my situation is different and not all of my friends know about my issues even though I am paralyzed I learned a while ago I needed to be able to confide in some more so those I felt I could trust like another time different friend different place but their single use bathroom didn't have a lock and had to get my friend to stand in front of the door so no one walked in on me and honestly though super nerve racking I honestly had great luck trusting my gut because those I have told have been supportive and trustworthy.

ParaRomeo said:
I am going to assume you were drinking alcohol if you were alcohol is a diauretic so it doesn't help and if I were you if wetting isn't normal I would wear some kind of protection like a pullup next time your around friends and if it's something that happens more frequently I would see your doctor. Your profile only has DL and do wonder if your not IC if say you wear diapers or protection on the side if you may of potentially weakened your muscles which can happen with those that wear and use diapers the body gets used to them and add alcohol. Hopefully your friends couch has cushions that could be flipped so hopefully after washing you flipped the cushion over it does 2 things hides it also hopefully you flipped others so they sort of match so you don't have one super clean spot.

I don't know how close you are or how good of friends you are with that person but if you feel comfortable with them along with protection I would be like man I been having this issue and I get you think it's funny but it...... And let them know how you feel.

My situation is alot different but I been on a medication which has recked havoc on my system and I wet more often I had lunch with a friend and they invited me over their house when I went to get cash for the bill my pants were soaked and I get alcohol makes you pee more and add the med that makes me pee more it was recipe for disaster but have times like that day I legit changed like 2hrs beforehand and if I wasn't on that med even with couple drinks with what I was wearing I should of been good. I panicked a little and started to make an excuse why I couldn't go to their house and being close friend he asked what was up and explained I had a personal issue fortunately for me we had lunch at a place ear outlet stores so I was straight forward with him and was like I need to stop at Carhartt then I will be by he was very understanding & asked if he could do anything or if I need anything. I get my situation is different and not all of my friends know about my issues even though I am paralyzed I learned a while ago I needed to be able to confide in some more so those I felt I could trust like another time different friend different place but their single use bathroom didn't have a lock and had to get my friend to stand in front of the door so no one walked in on me and honestly though super nerve racking I honestly had great luck trusting my gut because those I have told have been supportive and trustworthy.
I didn't even think to flip it. But after shampooing, you really can't tell, it is a bit suspicious that I shampooed it at 3am though. I did shampoo his other couches last night, and they look great. So there won't be a stain, but there might be a slight pee smell if he sniffs it. But knowing my friend, he won't wake up until noon, and it should be dry by then.

I am a DL, but have had a history of wetting the bed on occasion. When I visited my family in NY, happened every night for almost a week. Wet myself on my buddies couch, as well as my mom's. It's Hella embarrassing, I'm just glad I had a carpet shampoo machine right there when it happened this time.

We're pretty close friends. I moved out here to AZ all by myself to study aerospace engineering. And I have the best friend group a guy could ask for. They always throw me a sweet birthday party too! Just took a 9 day vacation to Key West with them! But I could never wear a diaper around them, id never hear the end of it. But I guess they never let go of my last accident in front of them. When I was on the house boat in Key west, my friend literally asked me "what would you do of you wet the bed here", legit making fun of me.

That's great you have a great friend who is supportive about it! I could never tell my friends about wearing.

Ghg789987 said:
I didn't even think to flip it. But after shampooing, you really can't tell, it is a bit suspicious that I shampooed it at 3am though. I did shampoo his other couches last night, and they look great. So there won't be a stain, but there might be a slight pee smell if he sniffs it. But knowing my friend, he won't wake up until noon, and it should be dry by then.

I am a DL, but have had a history of wetting the bed on occasion. When I visited my family in NY, happened every night for almost a week. Wet myself on my buddies couch, as well as my mom's. It's Hella embarrassing, I'm just glad I had a carpet shampoo machine right there when it happened this time.

We're pretty close friends. I moved out here to AZ all by myself to study aerospace engineering. And I have the best friend group a guy could ask for. They always throw me a sweet birthday party too! Just took a 9 day vacation to Key West with them! But I could never wear a diaper around them, id never hear the end of it. But I guess they never let go of my last accident in front of them. When I was on the house boat in Key west, my friend literally asked me "what would you do of you wet the bed here", legit making fun of me.

That's great you have a great friend who is supportive about it! I could never tell my friends about wearing.
Not sure if it would work but an option is before bed or close to bed time get a shower bag/kit it's like a medium sized bag made to keep shower supplies in when traveling but get 2 of the same color and keep it with your luggage but have one with washing stuff and one with say pull-up style like Abena makes a good one and act like your washing up before bed slip it on and in morning you can always take it off put in same bag and toss it when coast is clear. I went to an adaptive summer camp(camp for adults with various disabilities) like 5yrs ago and though I wear 24/7 it was a way I was able to hide it when people were around vs carrying my backpack. But honestly I won't lie to you if you act normal many will over look and some won't but even if they notice some may not say anything.

But I do get being paralyzed my situation is way different but my core group of friends that know are fantastic and I suspect few others know or potentially but only once have I had one make a joke and honestly just giggled. Also alot of the people I hang around with are similar minded like alot of veterans, public safety, healthcare, patriots or like I called a buddy yesterday for help with something before I could say anything he was like I have a shovel in the truck and an alibi if needed haha

Reactions: Diprs2 and Ghg789987
Ghg789987 said:
But I could never wear a diaper around them, id never hear the end of it. But I guess they never let go of my last accident in front of them. When I was on the house boat in Key west, my friend literally asked me "what would you do of you wet the bed here", legit making fun of me.
I found that my friends never minded when I told them about wearing diapers. We joke about it mostly in a playful way if anything.

I told him about my 21st when I stayed over his place and wore a diaper to bed without him knowing at the time. He was, if anything, glad I did because that was a really sweet guest bed.

ParaRomeo said:
Not sure if it would work but an option is before bed or close to bed time get a shower bag/kit it's like a medium sized bag made to keep shower supplies in when traveling but get 2 of the same color and keep it with your luggage but have one with washing stuff and one with say pull-up style like Abena makes a good one and act like your washing up before bed slip it on and in morning you can always take it off put in same bag and toss it when coast is clear. I went to an adaptive summer camp(camp for adults with various disabilities) like 5yrs ago and though I wear 24/7 it was a way I was able to hide it when people were around vs carrying my backpack. But honestly I won't lie to you if you act normal many will over look and some won't but even if they notice some may not say anything.

But I do get being paralyzed my situation is way different but my core group of friends that know are fantastic and I suspect few others know or potentially but only once have I had one make a joke and honestly just giggled. Also alot of the people I hang around with are similar minded like alot of veterans, public safety, healthcare, patriots or like I called a buddy yesterday for help with something before I could say anything he was like I have a shovel in the truck and an alibi if needed haha
Thanks for the advice! I have a pack of abena M3 pullups that hold up surprisingly well! I've worn them in public before. I dont think people have noticed. But it's hard to tell. I think that the only people who would think you're wearing a diaper would likely be one of us. But I'm still super scared to wear in front of people I know. I know most folks aren't looking at you trying to find a diaper, but the rare case where I becomes exposed is what worries me. I guess it's better than wetting the bed though.

Ghg789987 said:
But I'm still super scared to wear in front of people I know. I know most folks aren't looking at you trying to find a diaper, but the rare case where I becomes exposed is what worries me. I guess it's better than wetting the bed though.
The buddy I referred to in my post, I've been wearing diapers around him for about 10 years and he never knew until I told him.

Update

Went down to Phoenix, bought a 50ft house boat yesterday. Going to remodel it and put it up on airbnb! Hung out with the same friend all day and drank at his house last night. He never said anything about me wetting on his couch. The shampoo machine definitely saved my ass! Couldn't even tell!

Ghg789987 said:
Thanks for the advice! I have a pack of abena M3 pullups that hold up surprisingly well! I've worn them in public before. I dont think people have noticed. But it's hard to tell. I think that the only people who would think you're wearing a diaper would likely be one of us. But I'm still super scared to wear in front of people I know. I know most folks aren't looking at you trying to find a diaper, but the rare case where I becomes exposed is what worries me. I guess it's better than wetting the bed though.
Maybe one day try it during the day say your going out for drinks maybe build up your confidence wearing around them.

I would also keep one say in your bag or hidden somewhere it sounds like after a few drinks (alcohol does make you pee more) if you stay over once everyone is gone to bed slip it on and try to awake before everyone. I won't lie friends do occasionally bust balls or joke around so they may say something if they see it but if it was me and I found out a buddy wore protection so they didn't ruin my furniture I would have respect for them because it can go the other way, if they find out it has happened few times he may not invite you over ya it's not something you can control. But I also understand wearing around good friends can be nerve racking. Though I don't have a choice in matter I still get nervous around friends and have had times where I was drinking and lost track of time fortunately both times was able to change clothes but had massive leaks and wanted to run.

My situation is different and my friends maybe different but mostly been supportive. But you would be surprised by true friends and what they would do.

Ghg789987 said:
Wet the bed again in front of my friends. Was partying at my buddies place, I just detailed and shampooed his truck. I woke up on his couch to find out I'd peed. Still had the shampoo machine, so I hit it with that, and drove home. Hopefully it goes unnoticed. That'll be the second time I've wet in my sleep while hanging out with him. He still gives me shit about the first time, which was a few months ago.
When I was younger, I hung around with some big drinkers. Drunk wetting is pretty common. My ex wet the bed after drinking too. So did my old drinking buddy. It happened to him all the time. I feel like this is one of those things that happens more than people talk about. If they didn't get noticed, it didn't happen!

Back