Another diaper/jail question.

Would you prefer wearing or not wearing at the time of your arrest?

• Total voters

Terrorbear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I guess this poll would only be geared toward those of us that only wear diapers for fun.
So, the reason I'm asking is because I've been arrested and booked into a county jail before, and as part of the booking process you have to visit a nurse. While in the nurse's office, I spotted a package of diapers. I was so so tempted to say I was incontinent while asleep, but chickened out.

• Wow
Reactions: LonelyKitty and Lyokodl
Nope, can't show any weakness in the joint. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AComputerGuy, BobbiSueEllen, MusicIsLife and 2 others
I would be - because 24/7/365 since birth.
BUT NOT likely to happen (IF it does 99.9% chance its a mistake!) - and even less likely to end up being held over whatever! - Just don't do much, and NEVER anything major - MAYBE one or two small scrapes my whole life (last one about 30 years ago!) And those few times, it really was nothing - just do some paper work and leave - just show up in court - and even at that - manged to take care of it by talking to a judge over the phone.
So - I am NOT worried about that at all anyway!

When I worked in a jail we had a few people come in who was wearing diapers while we strip searched them, we just called the medical staff so they could do their medical part of intake

It would be a living nightmare in prison ... from what I’ve read, they don’t take incontinence seriously at all and prisoners end up with virtually nothing decent.
Id hate to think what would happen to me at night, being forced to wear the worlds cheapest pull-ups combined with my very heavy bed wetting 😕

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KitsuneFox said:
It would be a living nightmare in prison ... from what I’ve read, they don’t take incontinence seriously at all and prisoners end up with virtually nothing decent.
Id hate to think what would happen to me at night, being forced to wear the worlds cheapest pull-ups combined with my very heavy bed wetting 😕
That likely depends on what one - I know from other people I know that have that need and got in to a little trouble - the county jail where I am has WAY better diapers than the state medicaid will pay for, or the hospitals have. I have NEVER been in there myself - but seen a few they gave him upon release - never tried one - but just looking at them, felling, ex. it does seem like they would be comfortable and work well - just don't like the stamp on them, but no one would see it under most situations anyway - "Property of BC jail" - otherwise...He had plenty, offered, it was tempting - but the luck I have - I did, that's when I would get struck by a car or something, end up unconscious - and then the hospital would see it for sure, and if unable to explain...

Terrorbear said:
So, the reason I'm asking is because I've been arrested and booked into a county jail before, and as part of the booking process you have to visit a nurse. While in the nurse's office, I spotted a package of diapers. I was so so tempted to say I was incontinent while asleep, but chickened out.

Not quite "jail", but I have been taken to ERs by police during psychiatric emergencies; one room I stayed in had diapers on full display next to other medical accessories. I won't lie, I've absolutely had similar thoughts about manipulating my way into one, but that's just too dishonest for me and I'd never want to make a nurse's job any more unpleasant than it already is. Most times on suicide watch you have to pee into a plastic urinal, and I get embarrassed enough when they have to remove one I've used, let alone having to bring diaper disposal into it.

I've never been to jail or prison, but yeah, I can't imagine it's easy to be incontinent there. Then again, since I do it for fun, maybe I'd luck out and be left alone...hopefully nobody would want to be around the one inmate who habitually and intentionally has poop in his pants. 🤷‍♂️

tails1234 said:
Nope, can't show any weakness in the joint. :ROFLMAO:
What? You mean jail isn't just a big steel-and-concrete crib? I had it all wrong, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Terrorbear
KitsuneFox said:
Would hope you got bottom bunk. Hate to the person on the bottom if you had a really wet night 😁

Back