Another binge - incontinence is getting worse but I can't stop wearing!

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In a purge I would hate to be incontinent, especially double incontinent but I can't stop wearing and my continence is getting worse. Another 12 week binge isnt going to help. How do you moderate your wearing?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
If your continence is getting worse that would really make it difficult for you to wet a diaper. Likely why you are in a purge.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
are you feeling guilty about wearing diapers for IC?
If you need diapers for IC ill honestly confess I don't understand why you are wanting to purge
could you elaborate a bit more?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
SparkyDog said:
are you feeling guilty about wearing diapers for IC?
If you need diapers for IC ill honestly confess I don't understand why you are wanting to purge
could you elaborate a bit more?
I'm hearing that his continence is slipping away from him, and he knows that continually wearing diapers is contributing to that, but is having trouble stopping.

bobbilly said:
In a purge I would hate to be incontinent, especially double incontinent but I can't stop wearing and my continence is getting worse. Another 12 week binge isnt going to help. How do you moderate your wearing?
You have to decide what is important to you and make appropriate choices. Best wishes. It won't be easy.

Reactions: bobbilly and Edgewater
IF you have the Diaper Lover bug then it is going to be very difficult to 'give it up' as my experience tells me it will always be with you.
Could you limit yourself to only wearing alterrnate days as this might satisfy the urges but also keep you on your toes when not wearing?
Good luck with your choises and I hope you get resolution.

Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Back