Not open for further replies.

littleluxxe69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey everyone! It's Aubrey. I posted yesterday about the weird occurance that my gf ran into with her sudden bedwetting habit, which led me to do further research on what could have happened and cases similar to it. One of the ones I'm sure we all (or a good few of us had) experienced at sleep overs and at camp - the good ol' hand in water trick. It's a hit or miss trick that has a 50/50 chance at actually making the sleeping person wet themselves in their sleep. I've seen it happen more times than it not happen, so more often I've noticed that it works. Now with this brought up, one of the weird ways I read that "accidental" bedwetting occurred is from when this trick was pulled regularly on a lady, and on a DL friend of mine as well. So basically the hand in water trick being pulled for a decent amount of time to train the brain to make you pee in your sleep? Is this a realistic outcome for that? Or is there more to it? Second question to this is say the water trick does happen to work - how quickly does the trick work? How long of a delay is there from putting the person's hand in the water to them peeing? I only ask because somebody asked me and I had no idea, might as well ask here. Thanks you all!!

mythbusters aparently "busterd" it, but I'm still doubtful that it's just a myth. I believe it is, as you've said, somewhat hit-and-miss, and also is greatly influenced by circumstances - things like being tired, drunk or passed out, sleeping in an unfamiliar setting, etc. There's just too many examples of where it's worked to be dismissed completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back