Status
Not open for further replies.
You can actually just Google adisc map and it shows up, don't know how to add a pin though.

I can see both maps, but I've only got the option to add a pin on the /d/diaper fetish one for some reason.

atechno said:
I can see both maps, but I've only got the option to add a pin on the /d/diaper fetish one for some reason.

iirc the adisc map can only be edited if you have taken the correct link to it, otherwise it's read-only. There should be a link to the editable one in the EC forum.

I'm pinned, thanks for the link

Is this automatic put in from here?

I was looking for France and see that there is a "candle pin" on it, did that mean this user is deceased? :(

neaendr said:
I was looking for France and see that there is a "candle pin" on it, did that mean this user is deceased? :(

hehehe

I was wondering if any would notice that ;)

(apparently nobody else has noticed you can change your pin!)

Good eyes!

bambinod said:
iirc the adisc map can only be edited if you have taken the correct link to it, otherwise it's read-only. There should be a link to the editable one in the EC forum.

OK, thanks. I was accessing it from a google search, hence why it wasn't letting me.

bambinod said:
hehehe

I was wondering if any would notice that ;)

(apparently nobody else has noticed you can change your pin!)

Good eyes!

p.s. I don't recall seeing a "tombstone pin", that would be a bit morbid huh?

Could someone please post the link to the map, I'm having trouble finding the proper adisc one.

That's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back